(Topic ID: 15667)

KLoV recommendation

By DrStarkweather

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys. Im trying to post at KLoV and its saying I can't do anything until somebody vouches for me to confirm Im a real dude.

Anybody wanna hook me up with that? Anybody know HOW to do that?

#2 11 years ago

how do we know your real?

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

how do we know your real?

Besides the fact Iv met numerous dudes here? Or is this a more philosophical question? What is real?

#4 11 years ago

I was just messing around... I'm not on Klov so I don't think I could help... 2 non real dudes vouching for each other ... sorry I shouldn't have done that... peace brother.

#5 11 years ago

PM me and I'll see if I can vouch. I donated $2 to get access to post on there, iirc.

#6 11 years ago

Shoot me a pm I'll do it for ya, just need your username

#7 11 years ago

my user name is same as here, thanks guys!

#8 11 years ago

Done and done.

#9 11 years ago

hey guys, could i get a recommendation too..same user name

#10 11 years ago

done (darkfaith)

2 months later
    #11 11 years ago

Hey guys I'd hate for this thread to become redundant but I was hoping for a vouche on KLOV as well. Username on there is same as here bamalom. Thank you.

#12 11 years ago

How does one label an essence?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/klov-recommendation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.