(Topic ID: 130988)

KIZZ LE Production Delayed...

By paratrooper

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Word has it that there are "minor" problems with production issues which will delay our games by almost two weeks. Problems are minor and should be fixed soon, but it will delay delivery of PRO and LE models.

GE (Deutschland) LE models ready for shipment "should" be fixed before being shipped.

I have no more information than what was stated.

Let's hope they are paying attention to some of the flaws already identified with the current games released and give us all a real LE/PRE and PRO model!

Stern?

#2 8 years ago

That's good news there fixing small issues two weeks late I'm ok with that

#3 8 years ago

Will the new games ship with complete, non-beta code?

#4 8 years ago

I for one, was glad the LEs were being made after a batch of Pros. I didn't want the same quality issues with my KISSLE as I had with my METLE. I'd even be okay with Stern producing a batch of KISS premiums before the LEs. Just like anything being produced for the first time, there almost always will be bugs that need worked out. But when someone spends the kind of money Stern is asking for an LE with very little difference between it and a premium, the least they could do is eliminate all of the major bugs and quality control issues before they put the LEs into production...period!

#5 8 years ago

I wish they weren't producing all 600 at once. The 2 LEs I own, were from later runs, after all the kinks were worked out.

#6 8 years ago

Apparently there making the 60 German LE's first so ours might be bug free by then lol

#7 8 years ago

uh hum ??? I see some post about a "delay"... Play field issues

Please Stern, work it out before our $8000 is not an immediate waste!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-issues-at-rock-fantasy-launch-party

#8 8 years ago

Along with other current pro owners, would like to know what is being adjusted on the machines going forward. If it is really a 2 week delay it sounds like they have to get new parts in for something.

#9 8 years ago

No surprise, when they first announced late June for LE's to ship I figured it would be early or mid July.

Either way, the code is very basic at this point (not even to 1.0) so to me the delay doesn't matter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kizz-le-production-delayed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.