A message from Chairman Yee ...
This is your personal invitation to attend the next Kiwi Pincade! For newbies, Pincade is held sequentially at various locations throughout New Zealand over four days. This year's cities will be Christchurch and Auckland. Although fine tuning to the timetable will come over the next few months, these things are set in concrete:
1. Starts in Christchurch at 1pm Thursday 7th March 2019 at a commercial location where festivities and a tournament (Wellington Pincade IFPA sanctioned competition) will be held beginning in the early evening. Location is locked in at Arcadia.
2. Breakfast and pinball at a Christchurch host's home from 9am Friday 8th March until 1pm.
3. Fly to Auckland (about one hour's flight time) followed by one gamesroom that afternoon/night. Auckland Pincade IFPA sanctioned competition.
4. Breakfast at the next gamesroom beginning at 9am Saturday 9th March followed by two or three other gamesrooms.
5. All day Sunday at Pukekohe where three huge tournaments will be held. These are the 4th World System 11 Championships, Pincade Classics and also a Belles and Chimes event. We expect around 100 participants for each of the main tournaments so there will be lots of IFPA points if you play well. Both tournaments will be run concurrently with set playoff times for each.
Pincade’s main aim is for a friendly, sociable gaming event on a cost neutral basis. All prices are the same as last year. Clothing quality is very good, I've had several people mention that to me so the same brand will be used. We use the funds to pay for trophies, lanyards, name tags, food & expenses at some venues etc.
For those wanting to attend Pincade, here are your options:
Bronze package $A30 per adult or $A45 per household. Entry one day only. includes lanyard, name tag, entry for any comps on that day. Any food provided on that day (venue dependent).
Silver package $A60 per adult or $A90 per household. Multiple day entry pass, includes lanyard, name tag, entry for any comps on any day you attend. Any food provided on those days (venue dependent).
Gold package $A110 incorporates silver package plus Pincade merchandise [Pincade T shirt, coffee mug, beer mug and 2 stubby coolers].
Platinum package $A200 includes gold package plus polo shirt and hoodie.
Extra Pincade items available: coffee mug $10, beer mug $10, stubby coolers $5, single coloured T shirts from previous years (grey, blue or black) $20, this year's T shirt $30, polo shirt $30, hoodie $60. You must pre-order any extras.
I can get zippered hoodies but you must let me know. The default hoodie will be the pull-over your head type as illustrated.
There are single colour retro Pincade T shirts available as well in grey as shown below (sorry the Donkey Kong T shirts are all sold out).
The 14th Feb 2019 is the cut off date for ordering your Pincade clothing. Any payments after this date also incur an additional $20 late fee.
There's about two months to go so it's not too late to start thinking about coming to Pincade!
Thanks for all your support, everyone!
Any questions, email Yee directly at: