Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by volkdrive
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170305_210526 (resized).jpg
    20170305_182657 (resized).jpg
    20170304_204113 (resized).jpg
    20170304_172839 (resized).jpg
    20170304_163717 (resized).jpg
    20170304_155437 (resized).jpg
    20170304_105746 (resized).jpg
    20170304_095857 (resized).jpg
    20170303_204621(0) (resized).jpg
    20170303_204412 (resized).jpg
    20170303_152232 (resized).jpg
    20170303_124229 (resized).jpg
    20170302_215116 (resized).jpg
    20170302_161953 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6693 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 7 years ago

Flights booked !
    Will be in Sydney the week before.
    All the gamerooms there are one of the best in the world. And the marinated lamb is to be appreciated !
    Will be my 3 rd Pincade !

1 month later
    #26 7 years ago

Just a thing that I want to tell (even if I come from far away, France is a nice place to visit, trust me)

It s been 4 years that I really enjoy pincade athmosphere, bbq' s with marinated lamb and cold beer to bring my own.

Very friendly atmosphere throughout the venues.

It s been more than 20 years that i travel everywhere where competition is hard, and we play to win.

I am now an old player really enjoying sharing something more than competing, hope that Daniele Acciari, Jorgen Holm, Mats Runsten (I really appreciate those guys)
    could feel the same way as I do, and could afford the trip to discover something else.

I spread the word every year about pincade, always wear t shirt on every important european meetings, but unfortunately unable to create the motivation of a bbq with the sunshine with friendly people (and that is what pincade is all about).

Feel sad about that fact, because a lot of people buys 10 k + pinball and will never discover the pleasure to be a part of pincade, such a selfish attitude.

Was not born to be that way, was not supposed to be european pinball champion 3 times, and else. Was not supposed to be an hard core pinball player when I was a teen.

But there is nothing as good as pincade.

It ll be my real pleasure to celebrate the 10 th pincade the best way that I can. And if the number 11 is on his way, I will be there, even if I am the only one from Europe and I apologise for that, I will be there to support it as I really love it.

One month to go to share a pizza at dave s place in AKL and eventually a few beer' s.

One month to not be able to play the best TZ in the world I ve ever played in Pauloz place (but hoping that he have some pin s left).

One month to meet very friendly people (even if I bring some gin that is to be fast to be drank !!)

So, pinball marathon is nice, pincade come after that, perfect schedule !

Keep the beer fresh my friends ! Only one month (or less.. to go)

1 week later
    #28 7 years ago

Rotordave,

Day and night comp at your place.

At the european championship series we played from 1 o clock to 8 o clock the sunday... we were (the finalists) very very tired !!

Why not with vitamines.

See you soon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiwi-pincade-2017-offical-thread?tu=bul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.