Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by volkdrive
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170305_210526 (resized).jpg
    20170305_182657 (resized).jpg
    20170304_204113 (resized).jpg
    20170304_172839 (resized).jpg
    20170304_163717 (resized).jpg
    20170304_155437 (resized).jpg
    20170304_105746 (resized).jpg
    20170304_095857 (resized).jpg
    20170303_204621(0) (resized).jpg
    20170303_204412 (resized).jpg
    20170303_152232 (resized).jpg
    20170303_124229 (resized).jpg
    20170302_215116 (resized).jpg
    20170302_161953 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6693 (resized).JPG
    There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

Kiwi Pincade is on again ... March 2nd through 5th, 2017.

This is the 10th Anniversary Pincade! Pincade has become one of the largest pinball events in the world. Starting on Thursday, you travel around the city visiting some of NZs largest pinball collections.

This year it will be held in Auckland for the whole 4 days.

The exact schedule is to be advised, but the event will culminate with the 2nd Annual System 11 World Champs at my place on Sunday 5th March.

Here's some info from last years Pincade...

1/ Gary Stern comes to Pincade 2016!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gary-stern-comes-to-new-zealand

2/ Pincade 2016 thread
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiwi-pincade-2016-dates-announced

3/ Sys11 World Champs 2016 thread
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-ever-system-11-world-championship

Airfares to NZ are currently cheap! Cheap! Cheap! So saddle up and come on down.

rd

#2 7 years ago

i hope its not true i was talk couple people about pincade 2017 they told me it might be last one

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from kimzone:

i hope its not true i was talk couple people about pincade 2017 they told me it might be last one

Everyone better come along then!!

That certainly hasn't been discussed at this end ... but you never know with events ... they can end at any time. Having 100 people trampling through your house/arcade is a big ask for the hosts, and some will get over it, for sure.

Last year I was lucky to go to the Pinball Life Party in Chicago ... turned out to be the last one ever. Big Day Out rock concerts ... all done. Soundwave Festival .. all over. You gotta go when the opportunity is at hand.

At the end of the day ... you're a long time dead. That's my motto.

rd

#4 7 years ago

Some of Yee's photos from my place last year.

There were around 100 people present. Check out the hog Gary Stern hired for his stay in NZ.

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/yeefong/library/Kiwi%20Pincade%209/rotordave?sort=2&page=1

rd

IMG_3258 (resized).JPGIMG_3258 (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

Damn, hope it keeps going, planning to make it for 2018! Our new son prevents 2017 happening. Will be watching this closely.

#6 7 years ago

What's a good price on airfare? I see $800 to $1600. I had planned to go to Wrestlemania next year but maybe this would be better.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

What's a good price on airfare? I see $800 to $1600. I had planned to go to Wrestlemania next year but maybe this would be better.

I can only quote from LAX to Auckland as that's what I see on the web ads, there are deals for like $899-999 return on either Hawaiian (stop over at Hololulu) or on American or United (direct flights)

That's NZ bucks too so that's like $750 USD.

CHEEEEEEAP!

rd

#8 7 years ago

Hi Dave,

Are all welcome to attend? I've not been to any of the previous Pincades but have heard amazing things and would like to go one year.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from arolden:

Hi Dave,
    Are all welcome to attend? I've not been to any of the previous Pincades but have heard amazing things and would like to go one year.

Yeah man. About 20 guys come over from Sydney. Do you know any of the guys over there, like Richard or Timmy or Leigh or .. the list goes on ...

If you know any of those guys you could come with them, they tend to stay in the same hotels and share cars etc.

rd

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah man. About 20 guys come over from Sydney. Do you know any of the guys over there, like Richard or Timmy or Leigh or .. the list goes on ...
    If you know any of those guys you could come with them, they tend to stay in the same hotels and share cars etc.
    rd

Yep, I know a couple I'll ask them what their plans are.

Thanks Dave.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from arolden:

Yep, I know a couple I'll ask them what their plans are.
    Thanks Dave.

Cool. Yee will be keeping a spreadsheet on Aussie Arcade of the Aussies flights etc as well, as the event gets closer.

rd

1 week later
    #12 7 years ago

If you are coming all the way to NZ, you may as well check out Queenstown while you are here.

Queenstown is at the bottom end of the South Island, about 90 mins flight from Auckland Airport, or 30ish mins from Christchurch airport.

I am in QT for a week for my wedding anniversary. No snow this week, we are heading into summer ...

Here's some pics ...

rd

IMG_3375 (resized).JPGIMG_3375 (resized).JPG

IMG_3437 (resized).JPGIMG_3437 (resized).JPG

IMG_3403 (resized).JPGIMG_3403 (resized).JPG

IMG_3455 (resized).JPGIMG_3455 (resized).JPG

IMG_3441 (resized).JPGIMG_3441 (resized).JPG

IMG_3431 (resized).JPGIMG_3431 (resized).JPG

IMG_3442 (resized).JPGIMG_3442 (resized).JPG

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

If you are coming all the way to NZ, you may as well check out Queenstown while you are here.
    Queenstown is at the bottom end of the South Island, about 90 mins flight from Auckland Airport, or 30ish mins from Christchurch airport.
    I am in QT for a week for my wedding anniversary. No snow this week, we are heading into summer ...
    Here's some pics ...
    rd

You might have to start invoicing Tourism NZ soon

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

You might have to start invoicing Tourism NZ soon

I do my best for the country wherever I can.

Check out this dude at Walter Peak Station. His tongue is like 60 grit sandpaper!

rd

IMG_3475 (resized).JPGIMG_3475 (resized).JPG

IMG_3474 (resized).JPGIMG_3474 (resized).JPG

#15 7 years ago

Get back on your own Island!

4 weeks later
    #16 7 years ago

Bump to the top! Only 3.5 months to go!

rd

1 month later
    #17 7 years ago

Just to spice things up, yee going to raffle off a Fish Tales pinball. If you're interested, here's the rules (and I hope I'm not breaking any!):

1. $50 per ticket, limited to 100 tickets, I'll be buying one of those small raffle books (green spades etc).

2. Limited to two tickets per person initially, numbers can be reserved, first in first served, however payment confirms your number.

3. It will be drawn no matter how many tickets I sell, I will not have a ticket.

4. The draw will take place at my house during Pincade when I host, at a time to be confirmed. Probably Saturday the 4th March 2017.

5. On the day, if there are any tickets remaining, anybody can buy them (so you're not limited on the last day).

6. If the winner decides not to take the game home, we will hold an auction straight away with the winner setting the reserve price.

Fish Tales is a classic game with a great theme that is just fun to play!

A few details:

- Nice original cabinet with lots of colour in the decals
    - Working 100%
    - Full LED bulbs
    - Green powder-coated armour with silver flake
    - Launcher handle powder-coated silver
    - All NEW flapping fish topper including dome
    - Shopped playfield
    - Rebuilt flippers
    - New lightning flipper bats with super band rubbers
    - Custom pin blade decals
    - Tackle box decal on playfield
    - Whole playfield is covered with a poly-carbonate playfield protector (makes play smooth as new and gives a great clear coat appearance)
    - New decals and plastics on the boat
    - Spotlight added to the right
    - LED strips at rear of playfield and on topper
    - New door lock, leg levelers, bolts, balls, cliffy posts etc etc
    - New belt on the reel ball lock
    - Coin door re-sprayed
    - Some minor chips on a few of the inserts but overall nice and tidy, a few minor marks on the back box sides
    - LED flipper buttons
    - New upgraded backbox speakers
    - Pinguard leg protectors
    - Chrome trim on back box
    - New Instruction cards

All work performed by Luke R-T, Esoteric_rt

87187f2c-0679-4c0a-9b7d-5de4be9402d1_zps1lfzutgr (resized).jpg87187f2c-0679-4c0a-9b7d-5de4be9402d1_zps1lfzutgr (resized).jpg

FT9_zpsf0yhsqbp (resized).jpgFT9_zpsf0yhsqbp (resized).jpg

FT14_zpseavox90p (resized).jpgFT14_zpseavox90p (resized).jpg

FT15_zpsnv6xvflh (resized).jpgFT15_zpsnv6xvflh (resized).jpg

FT16_zpszrznbzwy (resized).jpgFT16_zpszrznbzwy (resized).jpg

#18 7 years ago

Yee mixing it up this year!

I'll update this thread with the full schedule when I have it.

Hopefully it will be finalised around New Year's Day.

At this stage I can confirm that we will have 3x huge IFPA comps over the 4 days.

rd

1 week later
    #20 7 years ago

Hopefully have full schedule within the next day or two ... or three ...

rd

#21 7 years ago

It'll be my 2nd Pincade and I can't wait!

For anyone who hasn't seen Rotordaves collection... well let's just say it has to be seen to be believed. It's hard to play in the Sys11 World Champs when just one room away there's a big distraction in a hundred or so pins on freeplay...

#22 7 years ago

Still watching this play out as we are planning for 2018 visit.

#23 7 years ago

Flights booked !
    Will be in Sydney the week before.
    All the gamerooms there are one of the best in the world. And the marinated lamb is to be appreciated !
    Will be my 3 rd Pincade !

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

Damn, hope it keeps going, planning to make it for 2018! Our new son prevents 2017 happening. Will be watching this closely.

Same here, life events that trump pinball (and there are only a few) are keeping us from making it in 2017 but time and money are already budgeted for 2018.

3 weeks later
    #25 7 years ago

Pincade is not far away now!

So far, we have
    1 Frenchman
    1 American
    Lots of Aussies
    Lots of Kiwis

Here is an outline of the 3 IFPA comps I am running for Pincade.

1/ Apartment Comp - Central City, Thursday from 6pm.

Basically a "Sternament". All new modern machines with the two Spooky games thrown in. 2 or 3 strike tournament (depending on numbers), played as 4 player games. Bottom two players get strikes.

2/ World Sys11 Championships - Pukekohe, Sunday from 9am

All players qualify on a bank of 10 System 11 games. One game on each machine. Top score on a machine earns 100 points, 2nd is 95, 3rd is 90 etc.
    Top 32 qualifiers enter best of 3 game head to head matchplay from around 2-2.30pm. Final is Best of 5.

3/ Pincade Classics Comp - Pukekohe, Sunday from 9am.

Basically the same format as Sys11 Champs. Each player plays one game on a bank of 8 EM and SS games. We ask that you play your Sys11 qualifying games FIRST before playing the Classics. Classics finals will take place after Sys11 Comp has concluded (should be around 6pm)

All Pukekohe Comp games will be in "the Competition Zone" ie my garage ... leaving plenty of games in the gamesroom for everyone to play when they aren't competing.

All good!

rd

#26 7 years ago

Just a thing that I want to tell (even if I come from far away, France is a nice place to visit, trust me)

It s been 4 years that I really enjoy pincade athmosphere, bbq' s with marinated lamb and cold beer to bring my own.

Very friendly atmosphere throughout the venues.

It s been more than 20 years that i travel everywhere where competition is hard, and we play to win.

I am now an old player really enjoying sharing something more than competing, hope that Daniele Acciari, Jorgen Holm, Mats Runsten (I really appreciate those guys)
    could feel the same way as I do, and could afford the trip to discover something else.

I spread the word every year about pincade, always wear t shirt on every important european meetings, but unfortunately unable to create the motivation of a bbq with the sunshine with friendly people (and that is what pincade is all about).

Feel sad about that fact, because a lot of people buys 10 k + pinball and will never discover the pleasure to be a part of pincade, such a selfish attitude.

Was not born to be that way, was not supposed to be european pinball champion 3 times, and else. Was not supposed to be an hard core pinball player when I was a teen.

But there is nothing as good as pincade.

It ll be my real pleasure to celebrate the 10 th pincade the best way that I can. And if the number 11 is on his way, I will be there, even if I am the only one from Europe and I apologise for that, I will be there to support it as I really love it.

One month to go to share a pizza at dave s place in AKL and eventually a few beer' s.

One month to not be able to play the best TZ in the world I ve ever played in Pauloz place (but hoping that he have some pin s left).

One month to meet very friendly people (even if I bring some gin that is to be fast to be drank !!)

So, pinball marathon is nice, pincade come after that, perfect schedule !

Keep the beer fresh my friends ! Only one month (or less.. to go)

#27 7 years ago

The schedule for Pincade 2017 is now finalized:

Thursday 2nd March 1pm kick off at BJ's place (Birkdale, North Shore) until 5pm. Light snacks provided.

6pm onwards at RotorDave's apartment in the CBD. Kiwi Pincade Auckland comp starts at 6.30pm sharp. Pizzas provided at 8pm. Many of the latest Stern pinballs plus America's Most Haunted and Rob Zombie.

Friday 3rd March 11am until 4.30pm Mike's place (Grey Lynn). A fantastic collection of pinballs, consoles, handheld games. Lunch provided.

6pm onwards at Nikki and David's place (Remuera). A huge collection of video games (drivers & shooting), pinballs, air hockey, basketball etc. BBQ and salads provided. Bring your own meat.

Saturday 4th March 9am to 1.30pm Karl's place (Pakuranga). A sizeable collection of pinballs. The best breakfast in town.

2pm onwards Yee's place (Lynfield). A large collection of pinballs including the Wizard of Oz, the Hobbit, a restored Funhouse, many Bally/Williams and the latest Stern pinball. Plus early arcade games games including Space Invaders, Galaga, Moon Patrol. Pincade golf comp (Not IFPA but prizes for the top 3 players). BBQ and salads provided. Bring your own meat.

Willie's place is about 400 metres from Yee's place so we are co-hosting.
    2pm to 5pm Willie's place (Lynfield) for people who live out of Auckland.
    5pm to 8pm Willie's place for Aucklanders.

Sunday 5th March 9am until late RotorDave's place (Pukekohe) Two comps held during the day/night. The Second World System 11 Champs, plus Kiwi Pincade Classics comp. Around 100 pinball machines to play. There will be food trucks selling hot food and coffee.

rd

#28 7 years ago

Rotordave,

Day and night comp at your place.

At the european championship series we played from 1 o clock to 8 o clock the sunday... we were (the finalists) very very tired !!

Why not with vitamines.

See you soon

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bul:

Rotordave,
    Day and night comp at your place.
    At the european championship series we played from 1 o clock to 8 o clock the sunday... we were (the finalists) very very tired !!

I followed that on Facebook. It was crazy. (They played from 1pm through the night till 8am, if you dont know)

My two comps will be played concurrently... the second one should all be finished by 9pm I would think.

rd

#30 7 years ago

The trophies have been made!

Here are the Thursday night ones.

rd

IMG_4293 (resized).JPGIMG_4293 (resized).JPG

IMG_4294 (resized).JPGIMG_4294 (resized).JPG

#31 7 years ago

These are the trophies you want to have on your mantelpiece ....

rd

IMG_4323 (resized).JPGIMG_4323 (resized).JPG

#32 7 years ago

Hi Dave

They look great.

Quoted from rotordave:

So far, we have
    1 Frenchman
    1 American
    Lots of Aussies
    Lots of Kiwis

Lol! Please add two people on your list. They are from Hong Kong. They are not in the competition. I believe they have not seen a pinball machine in Hong Kong for many years.

#33 7 years ago

The pile of games for the Thursday night Spooky-Sternament continues to grow ...

rd

IMG_4332 (resized).JPGIMG_4332 (resized).JPG

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

The pile of games for the Thursday night Spooky-Sternament continues to grow ...
    rd

Hosting for Pincade once in the weekend is a big job. Twice in the same long weekend - Legend!

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from SteveNZ:

Hosting for Pincade once in the weekend is a big job. Twice in the same long weekend - Legend!

I'm running out of puff .... lol

rd

1 week later
    #36 7 years ago

A quick email outlining the weekends 3 comps!

1/ Pincade Sternament - Thursday 630pm

- Three strike knockout Comp played on modern Sterns and Spooky machines.
    - Run on Matchplay.Events
    - Comp run by PaulOz and RD
    I want to get this underway at 630 sharpish ... if you are running late please text me and let me know. If you're running late, we can still include you but you'll take a loss on the first round if you're too late for your game.

2/ System 11 World Champs - Sunday from 9am.

- Basically the same as last year.
    - Qualifying from 9am - Everyone plays 1 game only on each of 10 different Sys11 titles.
    We need to pump these qualifying games through quickly to finish by 2pm, so please play your 10 games as soon as you arrive.
    - Finals will be Top 32, run on Challonge.
    - Finals will start as soon as qualifying is finished.
    - Comp run by PaulOz and RD
    - Scorers: Kirsty-Lee and anyone else with MatchPlay who'd like to help out. See us on the day.

3/ Pincade Classics Comp - Sunday from 9.30am

Play your Sys11 games first, then move on to the classics. (In the garage behind the Sys11 games)
    - Same format as the Sys11 Comp, except only 8 games.
    - Qualifying will run from 930am through to 330pm.
    - Top 32 playoffs will start after 4pm, depending on the Sys11 Comp (which takes priority)
    - Comp run by BJ and Mikey D
    - Scorers: anyone with MatchPlay on their phone. Let us know on the day if you'd like to help out for a while.

Have fun!

Dave.

#37 7 years ago

Pincade 2017 is underway!

Pics from the second event ... the Pincade Spooky-Sternament!

rd

IMG_4396 (resized).JPGIMG_4396 (resized).JPG

IMG_4397 (resized).JPGIMG_4397 (resized).JPG

IMG_4398 (resized).JPGIMG_4398 (resized).JPG

IMG_4399 (resized).JPGIMG_4399 (resized).JPG

#38 7 years ago

Looking good mate

#39 7 years ago

Some people just can't hack the Pincade pace ... mind you it is 1.16am ... and one of these guys did just fly in from Washington DC ...

rd

IMG_4400 (resized).JPGIMG_4400 (resized).JPG

#40 7 years ago

2am and the first Comp is over!

1st - Franck Bona (France #1)
    2nd - Richard Rhodes (Australia #2)
    3rd - Simonzzz Haxton (reigning NZ champ)
    4th - Danni Peck (world 8th Ranked Woman's player)

Well done to all.

rd

IMG_4401 (resized).JPGIMG_4401 (resized).JPG

#41 7 years ago

Saturday night, there was a special Pincade Pingolf tournament at Yee and Willies house.

This was played on Pins and also classic arcade machines!

Just want to make a quick post about the pincade golf contest at Yees on Saturday night.

The comp ended up with a 4 way game between Richard (RGR), Marc, Eddy, and Simon with the last game being played on Scared Stiff
    Final results where
    1st - Richard
    2nd - Marc
    3rd - Simon
    4th - Eddy

sweet!

rd

IMG_4406 (resized).JPGIMG_4406 (resized).JPG

#42 7 years ago

Pincade is not all competing.

Mostly it is drinking, chatting, and socialising with people from all over the world who you only see once a year maybe.

Over the next few days, hopefully some of the participants will share some of their photos of the weekend!

rd

#43 7 years ago

The Pincade Classics Comp was run on Sunday along side the Sys11 Champs.

70+ players played one game on each of 8 classics.

Games were Wizard, Firecracker, Time Zone, Aquarius, Harlem Globetrotters, Viking, Meteor and Centaur.

The top 32 went into best-of-3 playoffs.

We got down to some super tense final games at 9pm on Sunday night.

In the end, the winners:
    1/ Grant Stephens (Aus)
    2/ Adam Corner (NZ)
    3/ Danni Peck (NZ)
    4/ Alex McClarty (Aus)

Good times! Thanks to Danny Daly for the picture.

rd

IMG_4407 (resized).JPGIMG_4407 (resized).JPG

#44 7 years ago

The main competitive event of the weekend was the second running of the World Sys11 Championships.

76 players from NZ, Australia, Japan, France and USA battled it out.

Everyone got one game on each of 10 classic Sys11 games, modified with balanced scoring Roms.

The games this year were:
    Swords of Fury (lionmannnnnnnnnnn!!)
    Earthshaker
    Space station
    F14
    Grand lizard
    Pinbot
    Elvira
    Taxi
    Radical
    Dr Dude

The top 32 went into best-of-3 playoffs, with the winner advancing.

The finals saw some marathon games on some tough machines.

In the end, the big Frenchman came out on top!

1. Franck Bona (France)
    2. Tim Chapman (Aus)
    3. Richard Rhodes (Aus)
    4. John Maughn (Nz)
    5= RD, Danni, Grant Quinn, John Pansini. (I had to get a mention somewhere lol)

Photos to come!

rd

#45 7 years ago

I've just returned from my 3rd Pincade in Auckland, New Zealand - a quick 3 hour flight from home. Most of the info is already here, but just wanted to reinforce that this meet caters for everyone. The comps are fantastic and well attended - usually 65-75 competitors in each so tons of IFPA point if you like them.

More importantly, increasing numbers of wives/girlfriends/partners and kids are coming along now. It's a great chance to combine pinball with a holiday to one of the most scenic places on earth. Hobbit town tours are only an hour or so south, boiling mud, majestic mountains etc all easily accessible. All events are held at peoples houses, so behavior is appropriate rather than bar settings, so all are made to feel welcome.

Some pics to add to the above. Mark it on your calendar for next March - I'm sure the lads and lasses will be diving into planning again soon!

Not a bad view to end the first night of competition.

IMG_6678 (resized).JPGIMG_6678 (resized).JPG

Your ever gracious hosts - thanks again!

IMG_6685 (resized).JPGIMG_6685 (resized).JPG

Even the arcade games made the Pingolf tournament.

IMG_6700 (resized).JPGIMG_6700 (resized).JPG

Classics comp lineup

IMG_6711 (resized).JPGIMG_6711 (resized).JPG

Family fun and a great line up to choose from

IMG_6693 (resized).JPGIMG_6693 (resized).JPG

Matching shirt and game!

IMG_6687 (resized).JPGIMG_6687 (resized).JPG

#46 7 years ago

Drew posted a 30 second time lapse of the Sys11 Comp on YouTube.

It's quite cool! Check it out ...

rd

1 week later
    #47 7 years ago

Hi everyone

Kiwi Pincade was held over 4 days in Auckland, New Zealand. It was held over 8 venues throughout the city and a great time was had by all. It was attended by one person each from France, Japan, USA, 35 from Australia and over 140 from New Zealand. This was the 10th anniversary of Pincade and included three IFPA sanctioned competitions and a Pingolf comp for prizes only. If you're interested in joining a big crowd down-under who have a passion for pinball join us for the 11th Pincade in early March 2018.

Cheers
    Yee (rocky2)
    rotordave

20170302_161953 (resized).jpg20170302_161953 (resized).jpg

20170302_215116 (resized).jpg20170302_215116 (resized).jpg

20170303_124229 (resized).jpg20170303_124229 (resized).jpg

20170303_152232 (resized).jpg20170303_152232 (resized).jpg

20170303_204412 (resized).jpg20170303_204412 (resized).jpg

20170303_204621(0) (resized).jpg20170303_204621(0) (resized).jpg

20170304_095857 (resized).jpg20170304_095857 (resized).jpg

20170304_105746 (resized).jpg20170304_105746 (resized).jpg

20170304_155437 (resized).jpg20170304_155437 (resized).jpg

20170304_163717 (resized).jpg20170304_163717 (resized).jpg

20170304_172839 (resized).jpg20170304_172839 (resized).jpg

20170304_204113 (resized).jpg20170304_204113 (resized).jpg

20170305_182657 (resized).jpg20170305_182657 (resized).jpg

20170305_210526 (resized).jpg20170305_210526 (resized).jpg

#48 7 years ago

Have days been Identified for 2018 yet?

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from gottafixit:

Have days been Identified for 2018 yet?

It'll be the first or second weekend in March as per usual. At this stage the plan is to have Christchurch and Auckland over the 4 days.

We usually sit down and work it out around October .. if you want, diary to give me a PM around then and I can clue you in.

rd

1 week later
    #50 7 years ago

Already put in my time off request at work for 2018....looking to spend 10 days there, check out pincade and do some hiking, rafting, diving. My other half wants to visit Middle Earth while there too. She wasn't big on pins, but in last month is really opening up to it. Life looks good!

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiwi-pincade-2017-offical-thread/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.