• Yes, LE 31 votes
    21%
  • No way 69 votes
    47%

(146 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KISS_Topper_TSPP_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

I wouldn't buy it once, let alone twice. No overpriced, outdated licensed themes for me!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Seems to be the ones that hate KISS that hate.

I never hated Kiss, but they were what the Jr. high kids listened to when the older ones listened to real rock. Later I started to appreciate them. But now it is much later than that.

New pinball machines themed after aging, well past their prime rock stars have no place in my home. But that's just me, and just about everybody else I know.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Odd, the vast majority of the pinball people I know own either AC/DC, MET, or KISS.

Maybe they are aging rock stars themselves. All it took was a few months owning Met to open my eyes. In the 70s I had posters of rock bands on my walls and went to all the shows. I don't need it again! Even at my age I like to stay young and somewhat hip to what's going on in music now.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So you are a hipster?

Sometimes I'm a drunkster.

#24 7 years ago

I'm just off on my occasional rant. I just don't care much for these living in the past themes of today, but my Cyclone, Earthshaker, and Whirlwind sure look nice where they used to be. Maybe that's living in the past too, but they look as fresh now as they did almost thirty years ago. If I want the 80s, from now on I'm buying original games from the 80s. I want the real deal.

#31 7 years ago

No, I was rocking a game of thrones pro the other night and I thought back to the days when theme didn't matter. Then suddenly it hit me! all is right with the world. Then I looked across the room and found Xenon. You can't say that game takes no quarters.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-would-you-buy-it-again?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.