Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I purchased a KISS CPR Playfield and now am on the lookout for a KISS project machine (talk about the cart before the horse). Found one on LetGo for 3k and, per the seller, it has playfield wear, backglass is excellent, cabinet doesn't appear to be bad and the machine currently doesn't boot. With all that said I would expect this game to be a lot less but just not sure what these are selling for these days???

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/kiss-pinball-machine-1978-bally_e6130a04-bfdd-4382-9f3c-1e14ca6c6af4

#2 4 years ago

There were two in that same condition here on Pinside for a little under a grand each. That’s crazy price.

#3 4 years ago

Look at the Pinside page for KISS Estimated value $2130-$2470. Only robin could tell you exactly how that's calculated but $3k for a non-working project is about $2800 more than I'd pay for it.

#4 4 years ago

Crazy price and Bally Kiss is redundant. I would be unsurprised if a blown out game went for over 2K. They hit 4K in good shape. I would buy a few if I could find them complete with a great glass and a bad playfield for close to 1K. Maybe market has shifted but I had decided this was not a game for me based on price.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks for the input thus far! I know SoCal is higher price wise but I wasn't thinking this bad! I was thinking 1500 tops but then I knew KISS is collectible. The hunt continues!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clermont, FL
$ 18.98
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-whats-the-going-rate-these-days and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.