(Topic ID: 93534)

Kiss this!

By wcbrandes

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“what is next music pin you want to see made”

• Muse 3 votes
      4%
    • Beattles 18 votes
      22%
    • Aerosmith 6 votes
      7%
    • I dont give a flying poop, I'm sick of music based pins lets see an original theme! 55 votes
      67%

(82 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kisstory.jpg
    Kiss  Madison 2-5-1976 005.jpg
    nelson twins.jpg
    KISS.jpg
    shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_gbrsou-d79erhs.jpg
    MUSE_FOND.jpg
    image-561.jpg
    image-895.jpg
    Stern Nugent.jpg
    2014-06-09-12-42-55.png
    image-917.jpg
    image-140.jpg
    image-648.jpg
    image-764.jpg
    image-803.jpg
    image-999.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Well its official, Stern's lawyers have sealed the deal for the rights to produce the next KISS pinball machine. Not sure of any time frame.

#4 9 years ago

I couldnt get into them either was more a YES, Genesis and Zep fan

#6 9 years ago

True pimp. lawyers contacted and confirmed. They dont lie do they they are lawyers!

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

Do you have a link to this information or is this just an other reliable source they seem to be a lot of them on Pinside.

As reliable as it can get unless Sterns lawyers lie If you want names not gonna happen. Just thought I would pass this on to anyone who wants to listen. Maybe guesing at some songs they will use and I can pretty much guarantee they wont be using jpop's art but that could change who knows.

#61 9 years ago

I dont disagree, just think of it as forced savings!

#198 9 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

Well, apparently Stern grabbed the license after seeing the impact of JPop's game at MGC. Where John had to do a mockup first, Stern apparently didn't...
    Ironically 'Stern over the years' was discussed by some people at the NW Show and one of the conclusions was that they were always a copying company. They copied Bally in the 70s/80s, they copied Williams in the 90s and onwards. And now they copy from small boutique shops. What's that saying about a fox losing his hairs but not his tricks? Sure the license was available to anyone, but Gary had mentioned several times that it would be too expensive. Sad to see JPop get screwed like this. I can only hope they will contact him and get him on board.

The thing is I do not believe Jpop would even go there if asked. bridges were burnt during this process i would think

#202 9 years ago

f

Quoted from cosmokramer:Really!?! those are the choices on the poll???

My thread my choice. You start your own and show us all what you want to put up! Thanks for playing

#204 9 years ago

wasnt mine for the "boys" that support them! I shared my poll! See very unselfish!

#207 9 years ago

True enough Rob but I spoke with Jpop and there was more to this scoop than meets the eye. Unless he's paid retirement fund money, I'm guessing no!

#208 9 years ago

keep in mind he has three machines in the line up right now and the fourth... a possible return to Arabia which I think is a way better idea than a TOTAN 2.0

#214 9 years ago

what? your "pole" is crappy'? you nick name it "Iron" maiden "Megadeath and the "slayer" and you expected us to think your pole is any better! I bet you drive a Hummer too!

#215 9 years ago

Also there would be no better Music pin than Led Zeppelin. The greatest rock band ever! Zeppathon coming up for my buddies 50th bday!

#218 9 years ago

I was Zep, Yes, Genesis and pink floyd back in the day Genesis back in the day just after they changed from Them

#221 9 years ago

Not them, i think it was Hickory before Peter Gabriel

#266 9 years ago

All I can say is no matter who I put up as the music groups in this here poll....would be blown out of the water by an original non music pin landslide! This bodes well for Pat Lawlor's new one coming soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-this?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.