(Topic ID: 93534)

Kiss this!

By wcbrandes

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“what is next music pin you want to see made”

• Muse 3 votes
      4%
    • Beattles 18 votes
      22%
    • Aerosmith 6 votes
      7%
    • I dont give a flying poop, I'm sick of music based pins lets see an original theme! 55 votes
      67%

(82 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kisstory.jpg
    Kiss  Madison 2-5-1976 005.jpg
    nelson twins.jpg
    KISS.jpg
    shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_gbrsou-d79erhs.jpg
    MUSE_FOND.jpg
    image-561.jpg
    image-895.jpg
    Stern Nugent.jpg
    2014-06-09-12-42-55.png
    image-917.jpg
    image-140.jpg
    image-648.jpg
    image-764.jpg
    image-803.jpg
    image-999.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tullster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#238 9 years ago

To me, Kiss was this cool underground band I got to see for about $7.50 in 1976. I had missed them a year earlier so when they came around on the Alive tour, it was not to be missed again. My buddies & I piled in my parent's station wagon with a case of Budweiser and saw one of the coolest most entertaining concerts ever.

Then Destroyer came out... The Album sounded good until Beth drifted ( uhhh... oozed... ) out of the stereo. I jumped off the bandwagon right there (my little brother inherited Destroyer). We went to see them again on the Destroyer tour and I've seen them two other times, but none have had the magic or coolness of that first time. I will give Kiss credit in that they got me interested in going to concerts (another hobby that I've enjoyed for years). Sure, there are lots of "better" bands, but Kiss is just good dumb fun.

So anyhow, I think it would be a great Pin that will sell great and I'm sure it'll play great too. I'm not planning on buying one, but if one pops up at the right price, ya never know.

Oh yeah, back in the early days, they didn't care if you brought in a camera with a big lens either

Kiss  Madison 2-5-1976 005.jpgKiss Madison 2-5-1976 005.jpg

#241 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

I like that song. Just a few more hours.....

I'll just say that Beth was more than my teenage ears could handle. I immediately went down to the record store and bought a Deep Purple album!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tullster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-this?tu=tullster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.