New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 201097)

Kiss Pro or Aerosmith pro?

By jlm33

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DaveH
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Kiss Pro or Aerosmith pro?”

• Kiss 47 votes
    33%
  • Aerosmith 79 votes
    56%
  • Neither 12 votes
    8%
  • I don't know, but I love to vote! 4 votes
    3%

(142 votes)

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from whisper:

Sorry to bump an old thread, just wondering with the latest code updates in the last year, do people still think the same about the 2 titles?

I’ve owned both and both are great games, however, they are so similar that it comes down to which bands music you prefer. I am a huge Kiss fan, so my choice is Kiss and I have long sold AS and I am still enjoying Kiss. If I were to recommend either pin to someone who was neutral from a music perspective, I would recommend Aerosmith.

#52 1 year ago

KISS pro is a great value pin. Love mine. Aerosmith is cool. KISS is better.

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I’ve owned both and both are great games, however, they are so similar that it comes down to which bands music you prefer. I am a huge Kiss fan, so my choice is Kiss and I have long sold AS and I am still enjoying Kiss. If I were to recommend either pin to someone who was neutral from a music perspective, I would recommend Aerosmith.

Seeing I’m the one that bought the AS that thedarkknight77 sold, I have to agree. It comes down to which band you like better. I prefer AS. Since buying it, it has been the game I play the most in my collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 22.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside