image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1295.jpg
IMG_1609.jpg
IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 8 years ago

Where we play league the Kiss is $1/game or $2.50/3 games. I looked at the audits about 2 weeks after unboxing. It showed over 700 plays but only around $450 in earnings. However, there are about 30 pins to choose from at this location so take that into consideration.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Do you guys know how the audits work on KISS? I like watching when the OP takes collections or when I update the code for him and sneak a peek at audits. Is "Paid Plays" or "Paid Credits" (can't remember which it says on screen) mean exactly that? After almost two weeks the KISS showed 856 "paid plays" but if you put in $1 and played and got a replay would that count as 1 Paid Play or two?
Since I'm not the OP i have to kinda pretend i hit the wrong button to scroll through audits while the OP is around. For the last two weeks the KISS earned $596 (I think - or $592) and was second top earner. This was at $1/game $2/3 games. People don't seem to care what price the games are at but here in SF everything costs a lot so pinball is a cheap fun thing to with your $5-10 beer

My understanding is that credits played which were attained by high score, matches, and by pushing the credit button inside the coin door do not count towards total paid credits. That is why earnings is always substantially lower than total games played.

1 month later
#63 8 years ago

Wow. Kiss pro here is $1/game, $2.50/3 games. BTW, version 1.04 out today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-pro-at-3k-plays?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.