image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1295.jpg
IMG_1609.jpg
IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrizg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Disc is still putting black marks all over and not 'wearing in'. Mylar coming up in the middle from ball drops out of the head and some wear starting on the scoop. Not complaining, just a FYI for other owners.

IMG_1612.jpgIMG_1612.jpg
IMG_1611.jpgIMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1609.jpgIMG_1609.jpg

#13 8 years ago

My games on route get hammered and are at .25 cent per play so it takes me a bit longer to pay them off. This one has been out for 3 weeks. So if you want to test a new mod/product, my games are a good test spot.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/up-down-des-moines-des-moines-ia-united-states

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/up-down-kansas-city-kansas-city-mo-united-states

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

during the 3k plays was it ever shopped often? balls changed ever?
also, 3k plays doesn't mean 3k paid credits unless all replays are shut off.

Cleaned with rubbing ach about 10 times due the the black mess from the spinning disc and waxed twice. I do not change balls out unless they are bad. I have balls with 10k games on them that are fine. You don't need to replace them every 1k or less plays as some suggest..

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

WOZ after 4k plays. A little worse.

image.jpg

How about my Metallica at 2900 plays

image.jpgimage.jpg

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

How about my Metallica at 2900 plays

image.jpg

Forgot to add, Stern is fixing this with a replacement field.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

when he was showing how much ware it had at 3k, knowing if its been shopped at all during that is a huge difference.

Not for the issues I posted. No amount of shopping is going to stop PF damage/Mylar lift from the ball dropping out of the mouth. The scoop is going to wear unless it has a cliffy and it is already a tight shot.

Quoted from radium:

We're you absolutely livid?

Wasn't very happy, but I figured Stern would take care of it since it was a month old. I was annoyed I had to pull the game off route to pull the PF and ship it back but that is the process.

1 month later
#57 8 years ago

Now at 10k plays. Only issues other than the black crap from the spinning disk (fixed by putting thick packing tape over it) was a wire off the right side demon opto.

Added a ext sub and it sounds amazing. Unfortunately the music in the bar is so loud, it is hard to tell one is there.

kiss1.jpgkiss1.jpg
kiss2.jpgkiss2.jpg

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is that at $1 per play, 3/$2?
If so, that is AWESOME!

All games at the bar are 1 quater/token per play.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Do you pay to enter for Kiss or is that one of the other games?
that is a steal of a deal on pinball!

Not sure what you mean do you pay to enter. There is no cover fee for the bar. I have 9 other pins there, and the bar has 4 skeeball lanes and 40 other arcades. All 1 coin/token

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/up-down-kansas-city-kansas-city-mo-united-states

Quoted from robotronjohn:

Was this a LED Pro?? We had one here at a bar that lost a LOT of art on it within 2 month... came off in chunks. Stern replaced the playfield with a fully populated one.

Yes it was a LED pro, and I also had mine replaced with a new field. Had to pull the game off location and pull the playfield and send it to them (prepaid shipping with provided box from Stern) before they would send me a new populated field.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrizg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-pro-at-3k-plays?tu=chrizg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.