(Topic ID: 144859)

KISS Premium/LE How do I get the Catman??

By joekiss

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by joekiss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I have a premium running version .04. I have never gotten the Catman icon. I know how to get the other 3 just fine and do it quite a bit. The other night I played a pro in the wild. I got the Catman icon 3 times once on a very quick first ball. Have no idea what I did. Any help? Thanks!!!

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

I have a premium running version .04. I have never gotten the Catman icon. I know how to get the other 3 just fine and do it quite a bit. The other night I played a pro in the wild. I got the Catman icon 3 times once on a very quick first ball. Have no idea what I did. Any help? Thanks!!!

The left inlane that lights a band member on the spinner. Get all 4 members lit and shoot the spinner.

Rob

#3 8 years ago

How have I never done that?? Ive had many many 100,000 games and never done it even by accident.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

How have I never done that?? Ive had many many 100,000 games and never done it even by accident.

As Steve Ritchie would say, 'Play Better!'.

But, since Catman is easy to get - or should be, maybe check your inlane switch and see if it is working properly? See if you can get Catman with the glass off. Oh, one other thing is check the spinner switch. On mine it wasn't registering so I had to tweak the switch arm a little.

Rob

#5 8 years ago

What Rob said. Catman should be a gimme on any game of decent duration.

#6 8 years ago

Yeah I get Catman quite regularly...Ace on the other hand

#7 8 years ago

Catman is easy
maybe you have a bad left inlane switch. So you never light a bandmember in the right orbit

#8 8 years ago

Thanks again pinsde!! The switch was not registering. Bent it a little bit and now its working. Lets see what happens now..

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Yeah I get Catman quite regularly...Ace on the other hand

I set the default # of instruments required down to 4 I think. The default is a bit too difficult compared to the other members.

Rob

#10 8 years ago

So I have gotten catman solid, this usually takes collecting all four member pops 3 times. How do you make the other members solid? If all four member are solid, is that rock city?

#11 8 years ago

Yes, all 4 solid is Rock City.
Space Face solid - collect 13 instruments.
Demon - Collect ALL Demon jackpots including the super and double super
Starguy - Same as Demon, complete the multiball.
Done, go to Rock City...

#12 8 years ago

Mine gives the demon and starchild when you get the multiball and gives the Spaceman when you get 6 instruments... ver 4 factory setting.

#13 8 years ago

Played 3 games today. Got Catman 3 times and got Rock City once!!! Thanks!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-premiumle-how-do-i-get-the-catman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.