Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Jeffabc1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I have a kiss premium and during the love gun multi ball The ball just went levitate across the stage. It just sits in the holding area like the mag that’s not working. The rest of the mode works for the multi ball event, including the starchild movement. I was putting a cliffy protector on there mini playfield kick out yesterday and I’m wondering if I bumped something, I just don’t know where to look. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

3 weeks later
#2 1 year ago

I had the same issue with mine.. I called stern. They figured out that the motor for the belt that drives the magnet across the back was out. easy to replace. Run a test of yours and see if the motor is not coming on. Its as simple rubber belt that pulls the magnet across thus moving the ball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.50
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 6.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!