(Topic ID: 137356)

KISS Premium. Is anyone else still waiting???

By PinballCharlieNY

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PinballCharlieNY
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
kiss.3.jpg
kiss.2.jpg
kiss.1.jpg
P9300096.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMAG0606.jpg
IMAG0602.jpg
IMAG0604.jpg
IMG_3895.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Still waiting for mine to come in yet. Anyone else waiting??

I'm waiting as well. Got to admit I'm a bit frustrated to see Stern running old titles and I'm waiting for delivery of their newest pin. Do the run of your newest then the old can be done. What I was told by Trent is they are running them on the 9th which was somewhat disappointing.

1 week later
#26 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Looks good, Make sure to fix those wires going through the belt so you do to have issues in future

Can you explain I'm not sure what your talking about?

I sure hope Stern builds and ships my Premium before they run a new machine. I ordered their newest release at the time hopefully Stern will get in another run to cover people that have already paid for a Premium.

4 weeks later
#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Figure I can always pick one up later, especially after all the bugs and kinks (peeling stickers) are worked out. Good luck to the ones still waiting.

I shared your frustration luckily mine showed up yesterday. It appears that additional measures were taken to ensure decals stay on. I see a very small amount of black adhesive around head decals. The machine looks awesome the detail on the decals is pretty impressive.

I don't blame you for pulling the order it did take longer than usual for Stern to supply the high demand and the code does need some work/major additions. Right now it is much too basic. Looking forward to the Halloween update and hope it is a big one. Layout and looks of this pin are awesome hope the code can make it a special machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
, NB
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 35.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside