(Topic ID: 137356)

KISS Premium. Is anyone else still waiting???

By PinballCharlieNY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
kiss.3.jpg
kiss.2.jpg
kiss.1.jpg
P9300096.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMAG0606.jpg
IMAG0602.jpg
IMAG0604.jpg
IMG_3895.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffsarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Still waiting as well.

Heard the Premiums will start to be built at the end of this week and start shipping immediately. Looking forward to one by the end of next week hopefully.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'm waiting as well. Got to admit I'm a bit frustrated to see Stern running old titles and I'm waiting for delivery of their newest pin. Do the run of your newest then the old can be done. What I was told by Trent is they are running them on the 9th which was somewhat disappointing.

That is disappointing. I'm getting mine from Trent as well.

1 week later
#27 8 years ago

Yeah, that would be a REAL bummer. Still waiting for my premium too. And this is a first pinball machine for me. Really don't want to wait forever for it.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#64 8 years ago

Congrats colonelsnow! I'm hoping to get word for my delivery sometime this week.

#77 8 years ago

Got the call from the shipping company today! My pin will delivered tomorrow! Can't wait!

#81 8 years ago

Delivered and sitting in my garage. Now I just have to wait to my buddy gets here later this afternoon to help wheel it down to my gameroom.

#84 8 years ago

Unboxed, legs put on and head raised. 2 things I noticed right off the bat were a nice scratch on the left rail (not a huge deal as I'm putting armor on anyway) and a few big scratches on the front of the coin door. Looks like there was an attempt to cover the coin door scratches up as well. Should I contact my distributor or Stern directly?

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Unboxed, legs put on and head raised. 2 things I noticed right off the bat were a nice scratch on the left rail (not a huge deal as I'm putting armor on anyway) and a few big scratches on the front of the coin door. Looks like there was an attempt to cover the coin door scratches up as well. Should I contact my distributor or Stern directly?

Called Stern and they were excellent to deal with. They are going to send me a replacement coin door and left rail. Awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffsarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-premium-is-anyone-else-still-waiting?tu=jeffsarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.