(Topic ID: 137356)

KISS Premium. Is anyone else still waiting???

By PinballCharlieNY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
kiss.3.jpg
kiss.2.jpg
kiss.1.jpg
P9300096.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMAG0606.jpg
IMAG0602.jpg
IMAG0604.jpg
IMG_3895.jpg
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

Still waiting for mine to come in yet. Anyone else waiting??

#2 8 years ago

Im still waiting too.

Hopefully this week is the week they ship. I'm hoping that the wait has been due to Stern addressing all the Quality Control issues ( i.e. Poor paint job on the Gene heads, horrible cabinet Decal installs, Decal adhesive failures, etc..). My fingers are crossed that this is not wishful thinking on my part.

#3 8 years ago

Still waiting as well.

Heard the Premiums will start to be built at the end of this week and start shipping immediately. Looking forward to one by the end of next week hopefully.

#4 8 years ago

I'm still waiting as well. I'll wait another month if it means Stern is addressing the QC issues. I got several packages of mods I'm eager to install.

#5 8 years ago

I definately feel the same way. I have no problem waiting , as long as the machine I get doesnt have the quality control issues that have been reported/posted.

I Ordered my Premium May 8th..

#6 8 years ago

I have a pro and wish you guys the best. I hope your wait comes with great reward.

#7 8 years ago

My Premium arrived August 7 and didn't have any significant QC issues. Two minor ones are:

- The left inlane divider is a bit loose (moves a bit when the ball hits it). Corresponding with Stern on how to fix it.
- The lockdown bar is a bit loose (adjusting them is a pain, so I'm living with it for now).

The 1.04 software update appears to fix issues with the Demon mechanisms misbehaving.

IMG_3895.jpgIMG_3895.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Ya. Ordered day 1. No stress though. I'm full anyway. So many machines to sell.

#9 8 years ago

Got word mine ships Monday tomorrow....

#10 8 years ago

Still waiting also. Have cliffys and gonna get a few mods!!!

#11 8 years ago

I can't stop playing mine, glad I went Prem instead of pro

#12 8 years ago

Just got the word. My Premium will be arriving Friday!!! Looks like a 4 day weekend

#13 8 years ago

On the truck to my house right now. Should arrive by 6.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

On the truck to my house right now. Should arrive by 6.

Awesome!! Post some pics if you can and let us know how the setup goes.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Still waiting for mine to come in yet. Anyone else waiting??

I'm waiting as well. Got to admit I'm a bit frustrated to see Stern running old titles and I'm waiting for delivery of their newest pin. Do the run of your newest then the old can be done. What I was told by Trent is they are running them on the 9th which was somewhat disappointing.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'm waiting as well. Got to admit I'm a bit frustrated to see Stern running old titles and I'm waiting for delivery of their newest pin. Do the run of your newest then the old can be done. What I was told by Trent is they are running them on the 9th which was somewhat disappointing.

That is disappointing. I'm getting mine from Trent as well.

#19 8 years ago

Truck broke down. Delivery rescheduled for tomorrow. Looks like I'm still waiting as well.

#20 8 years ago

I'm waiting

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

Truck broke down. Delivery rescheduled for tomorrow. Looks like I'm still waiting as well.

#22 8 years ago

Still waiting as well. Was told suppose to come in last week, but nothing. Never had problems with Stern shipments before

#23 8 years ago

Got my Premium last night!! Cabinet is flawless and no major issues. Trent at Tilt was super cool and he stayed and made sure there weren't any problems. Spent today installing mods. Still need to update to newest code. Came with 1.03. Hopefully new code will help with Gene's SDTM. Get that about 90% of the time

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Got my Premium last night!! Cabinet is flawless and no major issues. Trent at Tilt was super cool and he stayed and made sure there weren't any problems. Spent today installing mods. Still need to update to newest code. Came with 1.03. Hopefully new code will help with Gene's SDTM. Get that about 90% of the time

IMAG0604.jpgIMAG0604.jpg

IMAG0602.jpgIMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0606.jpgIMAG0606.jpg

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Looks good, Make sure to fix those wires going through the belt so you do to have issues in future

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Looks good, Make sure to fix those wires going through the belt so you do to have issues in future

Can you explain I'm not sure what your talking about?

I sure hope Stern builds and ships my Premium before they run a new machine. I ordered their newest release at the time hopefully Stern will get in another run to cover people that have already paid for a Premium.

#27 8 years ago

Yeah, that would be a REAL bummer. Still waiting for my premium too. And this is a first pinball machine for me. Really don't want to wait forever for it.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Can you explain I'm not sure what your talking about?
I sure hope Stern builds and ships my Premium before they run a new machine. I ordered their newest release at the time hopefully Stern will get in another run to cover people that have already paid for a Premium.

Check my thread before you even play one single game https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-151-kissues-and-mods Before I even played a single a game and turned it on there was a grinding noise from the belt rubbing against LED wires that are run through it, HUUUUGE MISTAKE! I have detailed pics and instructions to fix it and the VUK and the spinning disc issue and.....well just check the thread for all the fixes you will need to do, hit me up with any questions you have

IMG_0979.jpgIMG_0979.jpg

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Oh yeah! Thank you for reminding me

#31 8 years ago

Still waiting on my "it will be there by the end of August" delivery.

#32 8 years ago

Waiting on my (will be there by the end of sept delivery). Ed

#33 8 years ago

I just got the complete cliffy set as well as the light separator mod...just need the game!!!

#34 8 years ago

Do these get shipped to the distributor and then to us or do they come directly from Stern?

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from colonelsnow:

Do these get shipped to the distributor and then to us or do they come directly from Stern?

Depends on your Distributor, We ship all of our games To Denver then Distribute from here.

All of my sold ones are shipped. But I'm still waiting on my Stocking order

JJ

#36 8 years ago

Sounds like I need to order from you next time.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from colonelsnow:

Sounds like I need to order from you next time.

I highly recommend JJ!

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from colonelsnow:

Mine was sent directly from Stern (and mine arrived coincident with the LE's). Unless you are picking it up from the distributor yourself, I don't see the benefit of not sending it directly to the buyer. More cost and opportunity for damage...

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Mine was sent directly from Stern (and mine arrived coincident with the LE's). Unless you are picking it up from the distributor yourself, I don't see the benefit of not sending it directly to the buyer. More cost and opportunity for damage...

Do you mind saying who you ordered from?

#40 8 years ago

We have a few machines in stock and available.

Gio
www.pinballrefinery.com

#41 8 years ago

Just asked about the status of my order again today. Was told that Stern said they should have some available in the next couple of weeks.. May be canceling my current order that ive been waiting on since May 8th and giving you a call on Monday Gio..

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from S3G:

Just asked about the status of my order again today. Was told that Stern said they should have some available in the next couple of weeks.. May be canceling my current order that ive been waiting on since May 8th and giving you a call on Monday Gio..

Gio is the man!!! He will take great care of you

#43 8 years ago

Had spoke with Steve about a Metallica Monsters Refinery Edition a few weeks ago. I agree 100 percent , Steve and Gio's work and customer service are Top notch all the way!

Just sent Gio a PM

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Gio is the man!!! He will take great care of you

I couldnt wait until Monday.. My wait has just become alot shorter.. Looks like I will finally have my Kiss Premium this coming week..

Thanks Gio !!!!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from S3G:

I couldnt wait until Monday.. My wait has just become alot shorter.. Looks like I will finally have my Kiss Premium this coming week..
Thanks Gio !!!!

Before turn it on make sure to reroute the led wires

#46 8 years ago

Definately will do...I have your how to thread saved for reference.. Thanks !

#47 8 years ago

Anyone else receive their game?

#49 8 years ago

Still waiting as well!!! Wonder what the hold up is??? I ordered mine through Automated Services..

#50 8 years ago

I'm a little worried. All this Game of Thrones hoopla is holding up our Kiss Prems. I've been waiting 90 days. Getting a bit long

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-premium-is-anyone-else-still-waiting/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.