(Topic ID: 146866)

KISS playing tips.

By joekiss

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joekiss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Im really figuring out my KISS. Once I fixed the left inlane so I could get Catman its a different game.Tips and questions...

Left loop-man that's a really tough shot with the bumpers. Thoughts or suggestions?? Oddly enough when I nail it I usually double or triple loop it.

The scoop-another tough one...I do have a cliffy on mine. Thoughts??

Right ramp is tough.

What is Rock City?? Ive NEVER gotten to it.

What do you do after KISS army?? Says something like 44 instruments for extra ball... keep going for starchild and demon multiball?

Still learning the songs. Really avoid Hotter than hell RnR all night and Black Diamond. Am I missing something?

Do the cities do anything at all?

My distributor is promising me he can fix the Gene head STDM...really hope so. Didn't really dig Sterns til I owned one.

#4 8 years ago

Wow. Thanks. You really know the game.

So its that tough to get the scoop from the right flipper? I just nail it and it wont go in. Is it just a little small? Jp has a similar scoop that is almost too easy to hit.

Is Rock City another multi ball?

How do you complete a song? Complete the shots?

I Like Detroit Rock City. lots of shots.

Thanks a bunch for the info.

#5 8 years ago

Ive got a cliffy. After seeing a few Metallicas I really don't want to get rid of it.

#9 8 years ago

Wait... which is Rock City and which is KISS army?? Ive gotten the one with the 4 icons many times.

#11 8 years ago

Guess I need to...

#13 8 years ago

Did the adjustment. piddles out to the right flipper. Guess its fixed...

I would like to see something done with the cities on a new code update. Seems like a wasted feature.

2 weeks later
#14 8 years ago

I just cant hit the left loop. Its just a bitch with those pop bumpers. Really sucks when you get the drum instrument lit first thing.

#17 8 years ago

Usually just get the ball up there 2-3 times. Depends on which code.

#18 8 years ago

Anyone else keep getting the ball "stuck" on the top orbit? I have to completely tilt the machine to get it to roll back down.

Just played one in the wild. Gene head was STDM and drains were wide open. I had a 3 million game at one point.

#21 8 years ago

Havent checked recently. I will.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joekiss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-playing-tips?tu=joekiss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.