(Topic ID: 93546)

Kiss pinball signed..............Let's talk songs!

By thedarkknight77

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10007456_747029035341639_7032490048718632495_n.jpg
    beauty_kiss_r6.png
    kiss11[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman5000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from shakethatmachine:

I always assumed so as well, but Rolling Stone says Ace still owns his character. I'm not sure how that works.
    Scott

Quoted from Mar 26th Rolling Stone:

Each member of Kiss had designed his own makeup. Criss relinquished the rights to his character when he left (although he's confused about the circumstances), and Frehley maintains that he licensed his. He says he's due to get the rights back soon, a claim Stanley called a "fantasy": "We own it. He sold it." In the meantime, Thayer, who once worked as the band's road manager, wears Frehley's makeup.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kiss-forever-40-years-of-feuds-and-fury-

#73 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Again, the "mother's basement" hardcore Kiss crowd is the VERY minority.......
    Willing to bet that the KISS machine matches or even outsells AC/DC pinball

Very possible!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Considering that Queen Stanley hates fat ass namedropper Trunk's guts, I'd call that scenario unlikely.
    And I'd take that acdc vs Kiss bet in a heartbeat. There's no way Kiss pinball outsells acdc.
    Especially not with the scabs on the art. Acdc is worldwide nobody cares about kiss outside of the us.

Completely wrong. Kiss is hugely popular in Europe, Asia, and South America, much more so than the US. If the game itself is as good as AC/DC it will at least match it. I have my doubts that Stern can create a three-peat in the music pinball genre, based on gameplay alone, but I hope they can.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman5000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-pinball-signedlets-talk-songs?tu=iceman5000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.