(Topic ID: 93546)

Kiss pinball signed..............Let's talk songs!

By thedarkknight77

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10007456_747029035341639_7032490048718632495_n.jpg
    beauty_kiss_r6.png
    kiss11[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago

Here is my list of must be included. I only chose 8 which leaves room for debate on others or later stuff -

Love Gun
    Detroit Rock City
    I Want You
    I Was Made For Lovin' You (It was massive in Australia)
    100,000 Years
    Rock N Roll All Night
    Shout It Out Loud
    Parasite

I wonder if they could have a nice big song list and the player gets to choose between old or new stuff at the start of a game with a short list of mode related songs that can't be changed. Also a 'random' choice at the start of the game so a song is chosen randomly at the start of each ball.

With proper artwork, not photo shopped rubbish, Ritchie or Borg as designers and Lyman doing the code, I think this would be the first ever machine I would put my name down for at the get go. Stern have the opportunity to produce something really really special here. They should know what the people like and will buy e.g. ACDC and Metallica. Please Stern, don't skimp and you will have another best seller on your hands. A colour display would be nice but concentrate on artwork and toys. Oh, and can we have a stereo not mono soundtrack too please?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-pinball-signedlets-talk-songs?tu=Pintoxicated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.