Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5527 (resized).JPG
IMG_5518 (resized).JPG
IMG_5524 (resized).JPG
IMG_5520 (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

KISS LIGHTED TARGET BACK GLASS MOD FOR PRO/PREM/LE

This is a MUST HAVE MOD for any KISS pinball. I liked the original Bally KISS pinball where the letters would light up once the targets were hit, so I custom made an interactive back glass that works with the left target bank in all the newer KISS pinball machines. I figured why pay $400 for a KISS topper on top of KISS when I can make them for less than a quarter of the cost. At $89 SHIPPED!

LE/PREM owners can add $15 for the star child protector mod with purchase of KISS TARGET MOD!

New and improved design features:
1. Additional hot glue added to LED strips so they will not peel off
2. 12-pin harness and one way pin adapters that will prevent you from miss aligning connection, no second guessing
3. No diffuser that blackens out part of the back box and prevents installation of other back box lighting mods
4. Color coded harness with quick detach

IMG_5520 (resized).JPG

IMG_5524 (resized).JPG

IMG_5518 (resized).JPG

IMG_5527 (resized).JPG

#2 3 years ago

Looks great! Nice mod!

#4 3 years ago

Great Mod.. Posted on my Laseriffic Page on FB and Pinball Mod Forum.. Nice Job.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Great Mod.. Posted on my Laseriffic Page on FB and Pinball Mod Forum.. Nice Job.

Thanks a bunch! That means a lot coming from you all.

#6 3 years ago

Well CRAP! Looks like Mezelmods beat me to the punch. I have been working on this prototype since July and have been testing it since beginning of last month. I will check with them to see if they are doing AC/DC and TRON as well so I don't double my efforts. I buy a lot from Mezel and they make really good products so buy with confidence.

#7 3 years ago

There is no reason that you can't pursue the KISS backbox light. As Hooked said, some mods are obvious and multiple people will pursue them. You can PM me and we can discuss what I am doing, based on the videos the hook up is the same but the way the lights are attached is different. If you do ACDC and TRON, think about selling it on our site.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

There is no reason that you can't pursue the KISS backbox light. As Hooked said, some mods are obvious and multiple people will pursue them. You can PM me and we can discuss what I am doing, based on the videos the hook up is the same but the way the lights are attached is different. If you do ACDC and TRON, think about selling it on our site.

LOL yeah thats true, but you can obviously make them cheaper then I can which is better for the pin side community. I will hit you up with some more ideas we can work on.

#9 3 years ago

Would this work on the pro?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Would this work on the pro?

yes they work on Pro, tested on two Pro models and on two LE/PREM models.

1 year later
#11 1 year ago

READY! Details and pricing to follow

#13 1 year ago

Just putting together the instruction list with detailed pictures this weekend, will be available next week. Ill make sure to add you at the top of the list.

#14 1 year ago

Any LE/PREM owners can get the Star child protector at half off with combo purchase. KISS TARGET MOD IS READY!

#15 1 year ago

Since you're done coding that, could you please work on the game code next, it appears you have made more progress on coding in the past year than Stern has

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Since you're done coding that, could you please work on the game code next, it appears you have made more progress on coding in the past year than Stern has

If only I had a way to get past Sterns security protocols, but I of course would NEEEEEVER do that because that is bad. But seriously I would do it for free if they let me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 50.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 35.00
$ 11.95
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
$ 26.95
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 21.00
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside