kiss-toilet-paper.jpg
Steve-Grad-with-Rick-Harrison-300x169.jpg
kissscam2.jpg
Gene-Simmons-is-Rich.jpg
gene-simmons-like_is_black_and_white.jpg
kiss-autographs.jpg
KISS_Online_Store.jpg
Quotation-Gene-Simmons-money-evil-Meetville-Quotes-40793.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

These guys are high...and they don't spel so gud. I'm going to go join the Kiss Amry RIGHT NOW!!!

Pinball Machine -Limited Edition
$11,995.00
IN STOCK
Limited Edition

Don’t miss your chance for the ultimate pinball experience.

There's only 75 left of this model in the entire world and we’ve secured 50 for our most loyal fans, the KISS AMRY. To make this even more special, Gene, Paul, Tommy and Eric have hand signed these units.

#5 8 years ago

And btw...who the hell is Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer? Oh yeah...that's right...

Fake Kiss.

They've got Ace and Peter on the game, but it's signed by a cover band.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from jasonvhsp:

I'm a huge KISS fan... You would be surprised what people pay. Look at the signed guitars they sell. I bet these sell out quickly.

Well, then there's more than one sucker born every minute, and you Kiss fans get what you deserve - a subpar product at a premium price. And I'm talking about the band. Although the machine isn't worth that price either...nor are their autographs.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

The pricing is outrageous but doubt Stern has any control over what they are charging. Sure seems like they are screwing their most loyal "Army" fans. Jared - surprised you posted this here since the response is obvious. I'd keep as far away from this one as possible.

I'd keep away from attacking Jared about this. Attack the outrageous prices. Jared is just a good guy doing his job...and his job is PR for Stern, which he does very well.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Hard to see how "Jared - surprised you posted this here since the response is obvious" is an attack.

I didn't say it was. I just didn't want this to turn into an attack on a guy who is just doing his job. Which brings me to...

Quoted from kaneda:

Let's clear something up. Jared is not STERN's PR guy...Jody is. Jared is their social media community manager.

And this forum is social media. So he came on here to let pinheads know about another option for a machine. He never said it was a great deal because he's not a stupid guy.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

50 Kiss LE's still for sale by Christmas.

Don't bet on it. There's a lot of stupid people out there. I know...I'm one of them. Just not this time.

#110 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is not the place for you to suggest what should be linked or what should not be linked to a market place ad. Start a mod feedback thread and discuss it with us if you like, but please don't guess. Thanks.

I really don't think he gave a shit. Just making an observation.

#112 8 years ago

I don't think it could really count as an ad because who the f**k would actually buy one, anyway?

It's more like posting a train wreck.

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I see he also posted the buy it now link. It sure looked to me like he was showing us where and how to get Choggered. But I also understand how special he is...

The proper conjugation of the verb is "to get Choggarded." SOMEbody didn't study for the test.

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think better than complaining would be to ask why in 2015 there is a new Kiss pinball machine to begin with.

So they have something else to sell in the t-shirt tent when they play half-empty amphitheaters with Styx, Journey, and a half dozen other cover bands.

#164 8 years ago

Foreigner's the best cover band. One original member.

#176 8 years ago

Damn. You beat me to it!

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'll drag my nuts across your lockdown bar for free

If you do it in your cool face painting, I'll even pay you. Sorry I didn't know that was you at Replay. Would've said hi...and saved me a trip out to Yomamasville.

3 months later
#198 8 years ago

Who are the assholes who bought the first four?

Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter.

#200 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who are the assholes who bought the first four?
Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter.

...and the only reason I didn't name the other two guys that are in Fake Kiss is because they can't afford one of these machines. They're probably being paid about the same as the people on the assembly lines at Stern and JJP.

#205 8 years ago

Maybe Oprah will buy them. "YOU get a Kiss LE! YOU get a Kiss LE! You get a Kiss LE!"

In reality, I think their signatures are probably dropping the value because it's viewed as defacing the machine.

#210 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Actually, all current members + Ace and Peter, were given an LE as part of the license deal. Also these 50 machines were given to KISS to sell. In total KISS received 60 LE's but I don't know who got the other 4.

Shh! You're buzzkilling our good time.

2 weeks later
#215 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSam:

Ace & Peter did NOT get a machine.

Actually, they were given a pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-online-offering-50-signed-limited-edition-machines?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.