kiss-toilet-paper.jpg
Steve-Grad-with-Rick-Harrison-300x169.jpg
kissscam2.jpg
Gene-Simmons-is-Rich.jpg
gene-simmons-like_is_black_and_white.jpg
kiss-autographs.jpg
KISS_Online_Store.jpg
Quotation-Gene-Simmons-money-evil-Meetville-Quotes-40793.jpg
There are 243 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#200 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who are the assholes who bought the first four?
Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter.

...and the only reason I didn't name the other two guys that are in Fake Kiss is because they can't afford one of these machines. They're probably being paid about the same as the people on the assembly lines at Stern and JJP.

#201 8 years ago
#202 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who are the assholes who bought the first four?
Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter.

Hilarious, it appears they have only sold four:

kiss1.JPGkiss1.JPGkiss2.JPGkiss2.JPG

#203 8 years ago

And a price drop to boot!

#204 8 years ago

Wow, just saw this thread......good grief, they could have signed the cab or something, but cards? And even at that, wtf w the price difference...mistake, mistake......

#205 8 years ago

Maybe Oprah will buy them. "YOU get a Kiss LE! YOU get a Kiss LE! You get a Kiss LE!"

In reality, I think their signatures are probably dropping the value because it's viewed as defacing the machine.

#206 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

kiss1.JPG kiss2.JPG

How many band members are in KISS again? Hmmmmm....

#207 8 years ago

The KISS army is MIA!

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from clg:

The KISS army is MIA!

Yeah, because those 4 signatures on a piece of paper are not worth $2795.00!!!

#209 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and the only reason I didn't name the other two guys that are in Fake Kiss is because they can't afford one of these machines. They're probably being paid about the same as the people on the assembly lines at Stern and JJP.

Actually, all current members + Ace and Peter, were given an LE as part of the license deal. Also these 50 machines were given to KISS to sell. In total KISS received 60 LE's but I don't know who got the other 4.

#210 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Actually, all current members + Ace and Peter, were given an LE as part of the license deal. Also these 50 machines were given to KISS to sell. In total KISS received 60 LE's but I don't know who got the other 4.

Shh! You're buzzkilling our good time.

#211 8 years ago

As usual these assholes in kiss are laughing at you.

They've sold 4? That's what $55,000 for $28,000 worth of pinball, which they paid wholesale or nothing for?

I'm not fond of those guys but a very long time ago they learned how to make money at no risk to themselves and they've done it again.

#212 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Where did you get this info from? Ace as of October of this year had NO CLUE there was a new KISS machine even made.

2 weeks later
#213 8 years ago

What a joke. Expect a firesale in a few months.

#214 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Where did you get this info from? Ace as of October of this year had NO CLUE there was a new KISS machine even made.

Ace & Peter did NOT get a machine.

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSam:

Actually, they were given a pro.

10 months later
#217 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

1 year later. Their shopping cart is showing 46 still in stock.

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSam:

They probably traded theirs for an AC/DC or a Metallica.

#219 7 years ago

How hard is it to come across new KISS Machines anyway? LEs or otherwise. I could maybe see hardcore fans buying these if KISS were totally sold out, but I see Stern still lists them as For Sale on their page, even the LEs. I'm interested in getting one myself but not at $12,000... and not before I get a Metallica

#220 7 years ago

I played a KISS pro, an AC/DC premium and a Metallica pro recently at an arcade that had them side by side and the KISS was a distant third behind the other two. Maybe if I played it more I would get into it because I love the artwork and it seems that it should be good, but right now it's lacking.

#221 7 years ago

I think Premium and up is sort of the way to go on KISS. If not just for the floating Starchild Multiball at the start of Love Gun. But the gameplay is fairly simple I think compared to AC/DC or Metallica. Not sure why, I just really like KISS over the AC/DC. The little DMD animations are just too fun.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

1 year later. Their shopping cart is showing 46 still in stock.

The special limited edition (SLE) $11995 KISS seems like a bargain compared to the SLE Batman for $15000.

#223 7 years ago

Still 46 of the codeless LE's for sale.....oops did not see the post above...

#224 7 years ago

Don't forget all the distributors who have them in stock too.

Great artist
Great designer
Terrible software designer

A chain is only as good as its weakest link.

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10153512364784244
KISS is offering 50 special Limited Edition Pinball machines. These 50 are from within the full run of 600 but have special score cards which are signed by all 4 members of the band, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer. These machines are for sale exclusively on https://www.shopkissonline.com/pinball . Shout it out loud!

Jared even used the "Special Limited Edition" label.

#226 7 years ago

Gene will sell official, autographed, limited edition KISS urns after he dies.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonvhsp:

I'm a huge KISS fan... You would be surprised what people pay. Look at the signed guitars they sell. I bet these sell out quickly.

How many did you buy ?

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

They probably traded theirs for an AC/DC or a Metallica.

L M A O

4 months later
#229 7 years ago

Still 46 in stock

Why not price it reasonably guys?

Crazy.

1 year later
#230 6 years ago

Okay so I just picked up the Kiss LE pin the other day. I noticed it has the signed card in it does this mean it is one of the 50? How can I tell just the signed card?

IMG_7838 (resized).jpgIMG_7838 (resized).jpg

#231 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

Okay so I just picked up the Kiss LE pin the other day. I noticed it has the signed card in it does this mean it is one of the 50? How can I tell just the signed card?

That appears to be the case.

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

Looks that way. That's awesome!

#233 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

Where did you pick it up from? Distributor or Kisstribtuor?

#234 6 years ago

I found it on craigslist in my area. The gentleman wanted a higher price for it but was open to offers so I got a good deal on it. It has topper, armor I have not put on and shooter rod. I thought that was a pretty good bonus when I saw it was signed.

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

IThe gentleman wanted a higher price for it but was open to offers so I got a good deal on it.

Whoa whoa..."Gentleman" & a Kiss fan? congrats on the pick up.

#236 6 years ago

Earlier in this thread someone noticed that the photos of the signatures posted was of such good quality you could print out a copy to put in your machine, so I'd be curious to compare the signatures on your machine with the photos posted earlier to see if they are real or not.

#237 6 years ago

Just did a quick comparison, and they seem different, so I think you did indeed score one of the 50. Congrats.

#238 6 years ago

Thats awesome I compared the signatures and it is different for sure than the other one so it is unique.

#239 6 years ago

Tommy Thayer & Eric Singer’s signatures subtract value in my old school book.

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

I found it on craigslist in my area. The gentleman wanted a higher price for it but was open to offers so I got a good deal on it. It has topper, armor I have not put on and shooter rod. I thought that was a pretty good bonus when I saw it was signed.

seller lost a ton of money on this.

#241 6 years ago

I saw one of these in Florida (a used LE) that had a nice repro card on it. I do believe the cabinet had a repair to it if I'm not mistaken (nicely repaired, btw). Did this come from Florida?

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

Quoted from ctswhole:

You got lucky with that signed version. Congratulations!

1 month later
#243 5 years ago

No this did not come from FL I am in Oregon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 243 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-online-offering-50-signed-limited-edition-machines/page/5?hl=ctswhole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.