kiss-toilet-paper.jpg
Steve-Grad-with-Rick-Harrison-300x169.jpg
kissscam2.jpg
Gene-Simmons-is-Rich.jpg
gene-simmons-like_is_black_and_white.jpg
kiss-autographs.jpg
KISS_Online_Store.jpg
Quotation-Gene-Simmons-money-evil-Meetville-Quotes-40793.jpg
There are 243 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#150 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Because the Kiss Amry looks like a great potential buying base.

I just wonder where they got all their money. Back in the 70s they were a bunch of losers.
What did they do, invenst the intrawebs?

#151 8 years ago

Or just print this and stick it on your machine and simply send me $500.

kissscam2.jpgkissscam2.jpg

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

Did you try and Cart all 50?

Sure did! Along with another member. If you try and cart 51 you get an inventory error. Put 50 in and they're all yours!

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Or just print this and stick it on your machine and simply send me $500.
kissscam2.jpg

Won't get past these guys:
Steve-Grad-with-Rick-Harrison-300x169.jpgSteve-Grad-with-Rick-Harrison-300x169.jpg

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Sure did! Along with another member. If you try and cart 51 you get an inventory error. Put 50 in and they're all yours!

Who will be the first to try and check out? lol

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Who will be the first to try and check out?

Simmons. He'll probably figure once one is gone from inventory the rest will sell like hotcakes.

#156 8 years ago

Seems that a signed Apron Card for the extra money was a poor decision by some one. Now an autographed Lower Apron or a more permanent part of a Pinball machine would have been a much better idea. Signed Pop Bumper Caps could be cool.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just wonder where they got all their money. Back in the 70s they were a bunch of losers.
What did they do, invenst the intrawebs?

gene owns kiss, and they took EVERY deal to sell their name from day one. that's how

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from Meatneck:

gene owns kiss, and they took EVERY deal to sell their name from day one. that's how

I already know Kiss are rich. I was talking about the Amry.

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was talking about the Amry.

Don't they sell cleaning products ?

LTG : )™

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If Kiss can make a buck they would probably put their name on it.

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

LTG : )™

KISS does sell cleaning products... for your butt.

KISS "Hello Kitty" Toilet Paper:
http://blog.timesunion.com/chuckmiller/kiss-hello-kitty-and-toilet-paper/14773/

kiss-toilet-paper.jpgkiss-toilet-paper.jpg

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think better than complaining would be to ask why in 2015 there is a new Kiss pinball machine to begin with.

So they have something else to sell in the t-shirt tent when they play half-empty amphitheaters with Styx, Journey, and a half dozen other cover bands.

#163 8 years ago

I heard Styx and Journey may be next. Sign me up for the Lorelei LE.

#164 8 years ago

Foreigner's the best cover band. One original member.

#165 8 years ago

this is the biggest crapping on le buyers. i am sick of them and their le. what are you getting.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#166 8 years ago

and for the record my kiss le had 4 issues and is still broken. emailed them on monday and havent heard a word!!

#167 8 years ago

their last reply to my comments is simply priceless
KISS LE (digging a deeper hole).jpgKISS LE (digging a deeper hole).jpg

I'm obviously a simple-mind moron, so would someone please explain to me how they are expecting me to actually buy this load of malarkey "Signing special instruction cards not only makes it easier on the band...but also ensures the preservation of the long term collectibility" (spelled incorrectly sturn

#168 8 years ago

I find it interesting that the METCLUB (Metallica Fan Club) sold all of their LE's for MSRP. Not a cent more. Sure, there was no signed apron card, but they knew fans weren't going to give a shit and figured they'd make enough money at MSRP.

#169 8 years ago

I know someone that would buy a Journey machine NIB just to set it on fire.

#170 8 years ago

They should have found a way to get a fixed amount of translites signed where all were at an event. Even have extras so they could sell as an add-on for existing customers.

#171 8 years ago

Those of you defending Jared, what do you say now? That's him on Facebook spitting all that garbage. He's more a fanboy than a social media pro. Every KISS LE should have had this card. stern LE's are so lacking and this is coming from LOTR LE owner. At least that had an extra coat of clear and signed payfield.

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

#173 8 years ago

I don't get get all this drama on this thread. I don't know of a single pinsider who paid over 8k (US) for their KISSLE, so who cares what they sell these 50 for? There is still a couple of US distributors that have a couple left under 8k, if you still want one. Yes Gene is a sellout, as would 99% of us here would be, if we had something as marketable as The KISS brand. So what is their to be upset about? IMHO, people just need something to b**ch about. These 50 machines were a big part of the Licensing deal with Stern, I don't care if Kiss can sell them or they sit for 50 years, the bottom line is it enabled Stern to put out another great pin.

#174 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Steve Perry?

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Hold me, and you'll see...
What your wallet means to me,
Open palms....

#176 8 years ago

Damn. You beat me to it!

#177 8 years ago

I have now coordinated with Centerflank, Trilogy, Notrash, and Banger!!!!

We have formed an autographed pricing card company and offering autographs for ANY machine for the low price of $100 per card plus an additional $100 per autographer. That means for the low price of $500* you can get your very own CUSTOM cards autographed with any signature you want (no claims for authenticity or even a respectable copy of what the autograph should look like) signed by each member of the midwest sac team. You can have each member sign with their own john hancock or forge the signature of someone else.

Ever want that 'elvis' autograph on your Elvis? no problem now folks!
Ever want a card with "notrash" on the instruction card and "trilogy and flanker**" on the pricing card? That can now be a reality!

* ball stamps are free of charge but nut punches cost extra (please inquire)
** Your DB rating can be added to the card for an additional $500 (Centerflank does not work for free; if you are putting this card on your special overpriced KissSLE being hawked above then you can probably add an extra number to your personal rating)

Please PM Jared for more infomation or post directly to Stern FB page with any specific questions.

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

I don't get get all this drama on this thread. I don't know of a single pinsider who paid over 8k (US) for their KISSLE, so who cares what they sell these 50 for? There is still a couple of US distributors that have a couple left under 8k, if you still want one. Yes Gene is a sellout, as would 99% of us here would be, if we had something as marketable as The KISS brand. So what is their to be upset about? IMHO, people just need something to b**ch about. These 50 machines were a big part of the Licensing deal with Stern, I don't care if Kiss can sell them or they sit for 50 years, the bottom line is it enabled Stern to put out another great pin.

For KISS to support selling their pins for higher than MSRP on their official site gives me enough reason to never be a buyer of this pin. I don't condone price gouging, period.

LE
shopkissonline.com $11,995.00 (includes band member signatures)
sternpinball.com $8,795 MSRP

Prem
shopkissonline.com $7,995.00
sternpinball.com $7,595 MSRP

Pro
shopkissonline.com $6,495.00
sternpinball.com $5,995 MSRP

#179 8 years ago

I'll drag my nuts across your lockdown bar for free

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

If you do it in your cool face painting, I'll even pay you. Sorry I didn't know that was you at Replay. Would've said hi...and saved me a trip out to Yomamasville.

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

for the record my kiss le had 4 issues

One for each band member.

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Won't get past these guys:
Steve-Grad-with-Rick-Harrison-300x169.jpg

Lots of things get past that guy:
http://haulsofshame.com/blog/?p=26228

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

The LE is already a $1200 upgrade over the Premium for almost nothing except the fact that it's the exclusive version (some different art and colors, great). I'm sure those people mostly want the rare version of the machine, but now they're being told they don't have the *real* exclusive version.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

If you're under 5'8" that's a given

#185 8 years ago

I just tried to order 50, the number was not available. 49 are are one sold 49 to go…

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

"Signing special instruction cards not only makes it easier on the band...but also ensures the preservation of the long term collectibility"

Something makes me think autographs holding up over time is not Stern's prime directive.

418882-i.jpg418882-i.jpg

#187 8 years ago

For the price of these games Gene Simmons should personally deliver and set them up , and then lick your balls from across the room (pinballs that is )

#188 8 years ago

I think the real culprits here are KISS themselves.

Stern wants the license, KISS dictates to Stern what they can do with the license.

If I had to guess, KISS probably said upfront that they want X number of machines.

Should've they copied AC/DC with 2 sets of LEs? Absolutely.

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

For the price of these games Gene Simmons should personally deliver and set them up , and then lick your balls from across the room (pinballs that is )

No, for this price, it should be buyers' choice of balls.

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Those of you defending Jared, what do you say now?

I say he is a fan boy and doing his Job. I dont like or agree with the price but that does not suddenly make me a moron and not understand he is doing exactly what Stern hired him to do, give out controlled information. The alternative is what we had before which is much less!
So yeah Jared is not going to be able to justify to the crowd why something is X price. If you are waiting for that then please see sentence number 2.

#191 8 years ago

Still only one sold - guess even the Kiss fans won't pay an extra $4k for that index card.

#192 8 years ago

Ha....one of the band members probably bought it.... ...............Joey

#193 8 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Still only one sold - guess even the Kiss fans won't pay an extra $4k for that index card.

Scott - don't know where you obtained your sales data but I hope you are correct

#194 8 years ago

Heard it advertised on SiriusXM Ozzy's Boneyard today. They never mentioned the price. They probably didn't want to cause any accidents.

#195 8 years ago

I think it is a joke when they were sent a bunch of cards, they sign them and send them back. It is like saying you have an autographed jersey but the number is signed. Some hockey player is sitting at home and they get sent 100 number 6's and they sign the number and then they get sewn on the jersey. To me this is not a signed pinball. Garbage.

#196 8 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Heard it advertised on SiriusXM Ozzy's Boneyard today.

I think that's awesome that they are advertising pinball on SiriusXM. That's great news for everybody; even though the price is insane.

3 months later
#197 8 years ago

Hum. I just tried the Kiss Army online site and was able to put 46 Kiss LE's into the cart. Three months and only 4 machines sold? Is this accurate? Black Friday sale and still able to get one. Good luck Gene.

#198 8 years ago

Who are the assholes who bought the first four?

Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter.

#199 8 years ago

This weekend, I am thankful for the resurrection of this thread. Classic Pinside snark, delivered in brutally hilarious style! I'm crying.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

There are 243 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-online-offering-50-signed-limited-edition-machines/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.