Topic poll

“What's the keeper?”

• EHOH 18 votes
    49%
  • CCLE 3 votes
    8%
  • TBH 16 votes
    43%

(Multiple choice - 37 votes by 35 Pinsiders)

#1 1 year ago

2023 is shaping up to be the year I may finally get the three pins I've been waiting on the most. I have deposits on EHOH, CCLE, & TBL. I can't keep all three so I was curious what pinside thought I should do just for fun. I didn't plan things this way it just worked out this way due to delays etc... Ideally, I would have had CCLE last year and enjoyed it for a year and then moved it on for EHOH this year in November then end of 2023 move EHOH on to get TBL, or at least that was my intention originally. Now that that ship has sailed all three could be delivered in 2023!

#2 1 year ago

I'd keep TBL and Elvira would be my second choice with CCR being last.

#3 1 year ago

Ehoh, ccle, tbl. Know a few guys who sold tbl after a few months, all said fun for awhile.

#4 1 year ago

TBL by a country mile with the new code update. I am in the minority but EHOH audio package annoys me. I find it grating, corny and not in an amusing way like Godzilla. I’m in my 40’s and like the idea of Elvira but the old movie clips are not my cup of tea. CCLE is a game I’ve also had on order for a year and I never thought would be a keeper but it was a good value but at this point I’m not sure that I’ll even want it by the time it gets here. I could of picked up a SE a dozen times in the past 6 months if I was actually that excited to play it.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

TBL by a country mile with the new code update. I am in the minority but EHOH audio package annoys me. I find it grating, corny and not in an amusing way like Godzilla. I’m in my 40’s and like the idea of Elvira but the old movie clips are not my cup of tea. CCLE is a game I’ve also had on order for a year and I never thought would be a keeper but it was a good value but at this point I’m not sure that I’ll even want it by the time it gets here. I could of picked up a SE a dozen times in the past 6 months if I was actually that excited to play it.

Totally agree.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-marry-kill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.