(Topic ID: 135038)

Kiss LE - Where the hell is the power button to turn it on?

By Barakawins1

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pinzzz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FullSizeRender.jpeg
ziggypiggy.png
IMG_1153.jpg
FuggolegesVideo-StarWarsSkinnyEdition.jpg
21.jpg
00295535-016668_500.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-08-09_at_12.42.06_AM.png
Leather_.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Put_the_belt_in_the_bucket_sir.jpg
IMG_1493.jpg
image.jpg
butt.png
King-Size_Homer.png
KISS-GENE-SIMMONS-DEMON-INFLATABLE-TONGUE.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

Omg they moved the power switch. Big deal instead if bending over to turn it in you have to lean forward a lil bit.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I see. Yes, I misinterpreted an earlier post and thought it was on the back. I'm only 5'7", and it isn't reachable without moving a pin in some fashion (just checked). I can obviously try and add more space to accommodate KISS.
Nevertheless, pins are in tight lineups and this type of change is stupid. What if you have a younger son/daughter that wants to turn the machine on? Guess they have to crawl. Many people store stuff under the pins, and crawling may not be simple.
Decisions like this just make me shake my head. Says a lot about the product culture @ Stern. WOW.

Yes if I were you I would never buy another stern as a protest. Those bastards!!! Or maybe buy a surge strip and use that to turn it off n on?

Better yet maybe if you make 30-40 threads about how it is such a cluster F of a design they will change it for you and others that can't reach the bottom corner of the back box.

Maybe your selfie stick can reach?

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Shoo away little one. I'm looking at the schedule in California and it's one of your two days to shower.

Good old egg head. Took you a couple days to come up with that one?

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I have no skin in the game but I disagree. It is a big deal. In my room space is tight... I have the machines side by side. Pain in the ass the slide between them to turn them on. You must be 10 feet tall if you can lean over and reach the back of the header.
If I had a machine like that I'd be modding it yesterday.

I'm 6' tall and can easily reach the bottom corner of the back box without having to slide between the game. If there are some that can't and don't have space to reach it from the side just buy a $5 small step still and leave it under the game. Just don't understand how whinning about something that is most likely not gonna going to change makes any sense. Adapt and move on.

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't understand this. Others have said it too. I'm 5' 10" and no way can I reach that spot without going between the pins unless I want a big portion of my body to lay across the top of the lockdown

You must have T-Rex arms! image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-where-the-hell-is-the-power-button-to-turn-it-on?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.