Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1385.jpg
20150802_223458.jpg
20150730_233947.jpg
20150730_234033.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I just picked up the new KISS #591. The artwork is amazing and super cool. I am blown away!!! The game is really :PS)challenging. A lot of cool shots. Once the game code is completed the game will be great. I really enjoy the selection of songs. I grew up with KISS in the 70's and 80's. Demon Multi ball is cool. They toys are really cool in this game. Love gun Multi ball is also rocks. I also installed the shaker. It makes the game more enjoyable than it already is. How many other Kiss Fans received their games last week?

20150730_234033.jpg20150730_234033.jpg

20150730_233947.jpg20150730_233947.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Congrats! Kiss is a bad ass pin and you got the best version! Enjoy bro.

#3 8 years ago

Rotate photos!

#4 8 years ago

Are all the inserts color changing?

I hope 2 songs get added later on, I was made for Lovin' you & Heaven's on Fire.

Be pretty cool if Wizard mode played God Gave Rock n Roll to you.

#5 8 years ago

You wanted the best...you got the best! I got LE #574. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!

20150802_223458.jpg20150802_223458.jpg

#6 8 years ago

Just unboxed # 549. Absolutely love it - really hope they add some more songs or there are some in there that can be "unlocked" with successful completion of modes, etc..

IMG_1385.jpgIMG_1385.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Nice pin! I look forward to playing one soon and possibly owning one down the road a ways.

#8 8 years ago

Nice looking game! Are you thinking of getting the topper? That looks really cool.

#9 8 years ago

Congrats dude. Looks awesome. Im on the fence if I like the red trim or not on the back box. But then again it'd probably win me over side to side as I'm OCD and my KISS Pro arrived with some scratches on the chrome trim.

the sides look frikin awesome though no doubt!

#10 8 years ago

I had the good fortune yesterday to be the first to play a bunch of games on a KISS LE at my favorite local pinball bar right after it was removed from the box and set up. I'm not a fan of the group or their music, but the game was fun and seems to have a number of cool features. It should only get better of course as the code is finalized. Hopefully, the frequency of SDTM shots out of the Gene Simmons head will improve as well.

#11 8 years ago

played the pro version, and it was pretty damn good as well. I think Kiss is one of those that is just as fun with the pro as the LE. Never got one STDM from Gene on the ones I played.

#12 8 years ago

The original Kiss game started my collection 15yrs ago and almost to the day picked up our Stern Kiss LE #29?. Love it so far. It is available for play at Lyons Classic Pinball Thurs through Sunday year round. The Bally and Stern sit next to each other like in Pickle's post.

#13 8 years ago

Kiss was my first game as well. I was 15 and my dad startedhow is that focollecting jukeboxes. I overheard him on the phone talking to a friend and I heard my dad say "oh you saw a Kiss pinball." I was about to walk out the door but I stopped and interrupted my dad and asked where it was at and how much. It was local and $300 and it worked. I told my dad I had the $300 which I had been saving since I was sacking groceries at local store. He got off the phone and dropped me off at work. I got home about 11pm that night and the game was in my room! I think I slept with game on.....talk about a night light LOL! That was in 1989. I got it just because I Iiked Kiss. I just got into the hobby about 5 years ago and did a full restoration a year and a half ago.

#14 8 years ago

Pretty hard to believe there was a time when Bally KISS in nice shape was a $400 game. I believe that is what I paid for the one I had back then. I am not a big fan of the band, but I always liked the open PF on the game and the 2 spinner shots are great to hit.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Never got one STDM from Gene on the ones I played.

Hopefully, this just occurs on individual games and can be easily adjusted.

#16 8 years ago

I have never had one STDM from Gene in mine, but I have had a couple from the Pops go STDM.

#17 8 years ago

maybe it's the way it's leveled? because I played 2 different machines, and the drain wasn't even close. maybe the scoop just needs to be twisted left slightly and retightened.

#18 8 years ago

I believe it's discussed in a different thread but the mechanism which shoots the ball out of Gene's mouth can be tweaked slightly towards the left flipper by removing the plastic behind Gene's head. There are four screws that are accessible that you can loosen slightly and torque the mechanism inside to angle slightly more towards the left flipper and then read tighten the screws. Did it on our pro and it worked like a champ!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-is-amazing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.