• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3421_1.jpg
IMG_3420.jpg
#1 8 years ago

2 things I have to ask about. The 2 spotlights, one for Paul and the one for Gene do not seem to be working, and how is this drop target for the Star target area supposed to work? I have only seen it reset, it pops up, but it goes right back down.

Thanks you all!

#2 8 years ago

Pics or all lies.

#3 8 years ago

reseat the connections on the spike board and see if latest code update is on your machine

#4 8 years ago

From what I have seen on mine the single drop is more or less to trap the ball in the Star area. It's kind of random...not sure what triggers it yet.

#5 8 years ago

The spotlights only come on as effect lights during multiball, and certain made shots.

#6 8 years ago

got my LE late last week

love the music, love the fast play, COMPLETELY lost as to what to do

only multiball I have been able to get is Demon multiball... I know its early yet and I suck at pinball but boy - I like playing it and just try to make shots...

standup target - randomness,,, how many of those targets and how many times do they have to be hit to get "something". seems like many times unless you make a ramp or alley/lane shot that is lit you get NOTHING (points wise) credit and no sound

no skill shot?.. if there is one - damn I suck at finding it!

yeah stern needs to put the mid playfield scoop on from day one... sheesh that spot is gunna get beat up.. contacted cliffy to get one.. A MUST! especially on an LE

I feel pretty damn confident when new codes and updates come out the game will get more "fun" and make more sense.-- seems like Stern cranked out production and left off all scoring and stuff? yeah I have heard stern does this... regardless its one of the most pretty pins I have ever seen or had, the sound is the best ever, and I love heavy metal and hard rock so I will await the new codes for more "relevant game play"

my 2 cents

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

The spotlights only come on as effect lights during multiball, and certain made shots.

OK, thank you

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Pics or all lies.

Really?

#9 8 years ago

Check the Drop Target in the Test Menu. Sorry I don't have one on the showroom floor to get a test number for you yet. I might be able to get one up on Tomorrow's shipment because I'm Caught up so now its Play Time!

JJ

#10 8 years ago

Got everything figured out......been waiting for this game for years.......NOT disappointed!!!!

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Got everything figured out......been waiting for this game for years.......NOT disappointed!!!!

Can you explain what you did to fix it so others with a similar problem can use this thread for reference?

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Can you explain what you did to fix it so others with a similar problem can use this thread for reference?

So the OP stated that the Spot lights are not working, but as Iceman stated, they only come on during certain parts of the game play.
The Stand up target stops the ball sometimes and then pushes the ball up other times. It does seem to be random and will need to pay attention to it the next time I get a multi-ball. Perhaps it is also meant to prevent several balls from being in that area at one time?

To achieve the Levitating ball effect, it seems you have to complete the Starchild area a few times until a guitar arrow lights up near the right ramp, then shoot the ramp for the effect to work.

I discovered a faster technique to achieve Demon Multi-Ball which is to hit the two side targets until lock it lit, then repeat that process twice. Now shoot the ball into the Demon head and Multi-Ball will initiate instead of you actually hitting the ball into the head 3 times. (make sense) ??

Just my observations!

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from paratrooper:

So the OP stated that the Spot lights are not working, but as Iceman stated, they only come on during certain parts of the game play.
The Stand up target stops the ball sometimes and then pushes the ball up other times. It does seem to be random and will need to pay attention to it the next time I get a multi-ball. Perhaps it is also meant to prevent several balls from being in that area at one time?
To achieve the Levitating ball effect, it seems you have to complete the Starchild area a few times until a guitar arrow lights up near the right ramp, then shoot the ramp for the effect to work.
I discovered a faster technique to achieve Demon Multi-Ball which is to hit the two side targets until lock it lit, then repeat that process twice. Now shoot the ball into the Demon head and Multi-Ball will initiate instead of you actually hitting the ball into the head 3 times. (make sense) ??
Just my observations!

Thanks for the breakdown!

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

No fixes, just a better understanding of what was going on. Played the hell out of it last night and all seems to hold true.

#15 8 years ago

I was joking! My god guys.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Kaneda I think your type of sarcasm and "look at me" type of behavior on this forum is the reason people thumbs down you and ridicule you, just my .02 tho. Have fun and enjoy man, just looks like you are trying to hard to fit in sometimes.

OP, very happy for you, cannot wait to pick my game up as well. I'm envious of everyone who has gotten theirs already.

#17 8 years ago

Congrats on a beautiful machine. FYI, make sure you remount wiring behind play field back panel so it does not go through your magnet motor belt. This will save you major issues in future.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I met kaneda at Richie knucklz arcade. very nice guy in person.

I got my kiss le and unboxing at a friends arcade party. mine is # 440. hope it works!!

IMG_3420.jpgIMG_3420.jpg
IMG_3421_1.jpgIMG_3421_1.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-565-in-da-house-but-have-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.