Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BenetBoy78
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_7876.jpg
    DSC_7875.jpg
    DSC_7874.jpg
    DSC_7873.jpg
    DSC_7872.jpg
    DSC_7869.jpg
    DSC_7867.jpg
    DSC_7865.jpg
    DSC_7859.jpg
    DSC_7856.jpg
    DSC_7855.jpg
    DSC_7854.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

I have #231. I can understand why Stern would keep to the standard DMD size but I don't get why its not an HD resolution LED screen. I think we paid enough for this machine to cover the cost of that I'm actually impressed with the animations and you are right that this is something they could easily modify with new firmware. I have to agree with you on the location of the power switch. WTF was my reaction too. Took me 5m to find it and still I find myself reaching down the right side of the pin to turn it off and on. Stern missed a number of obvious opportunities to further dress this pin up (red led eyes in Gene head, tongue shaped flippers, and significantly more movement from Starchild are the most glaring omissions in my opinion) but this pin is rock'n. As much as I love my WOZ LE and TZ, it will be some time before I break away from the KISS LE to play them again.

BenetBoy78 - To answer your question, no. The pinball machine has been played a lot over the last 3 days and everything looks as good as when it was removed from the box. By the way, the artwork on this pin (playfield, back glass, and cabinet) is incredible.

#16 8 years ago

PanzerFreak - Yes, in addition to selecting the music track, you can choose between a select set of cities.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-439-unboxing?tu=scf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.