IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1320.jpg
Kiss_Side_Post_2.jpg
Kiss_Side_Post_1.jpg
Kiss_Scoop.jpg
IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1211.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 8 years ago

How is this different than the one that MEZELmods has been posting about for the past 2 months?

1 week later
#187 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The vuk on my game was completely jammed and the coil shaft could not move. I had to pull the vuk off from under the playfield to get the balls out. No way it would ever clear itself unfortunately. I sent the screenshot to John Borg on facebook to see if he has any input. He's very good at responding to questions about his games.
Rob

A magnet on a stick wouldn't get the balls out?

9 months later
#264 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Has anyone noticed that the arrow insert pointing to the scoop on the top left (I believe it's the extra ball arrow) does not light up during the light shows for either LG or Demon multiball? The other 3 arrow inserts flash during the light shows. Kind of stands out once you notice it. Also, the extra ball arrow works perfectly fine during the attract mode light show. I figured that was a coding issue as well since I have already done a factory reset and that didn't change (but other issues were fixed). I just thought I would bring it up since people are having lighting issues with other inserts.

If that is the extra ball insert...I've heard this is a pretty common thing on different games. X-Men is the same way. There will be a light show event with every light on the game going nuts except the extra ball light. I heard someone explain it as: they don't like the extra ball light to light up at all unless the extra ball is available. I guess because people bitch because they saw it lit and they didn't get it. Yet that excuse doesn't prevent them from flashing the special lights on X-Men when there is as table wide light show event going on.

Anyway, it looks dumb, out of place and broken, (on X-Men anyway) but it's probably coded to be that way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-151-kissues-and-mods?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.