IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1320.jpg
Kiss_Side_Post_2.jpg
Kiss_Side_Post_1.jpg
Kiss_Scoop.jpg
IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1211.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JR_Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 8 years ago

Balls pitting on edge of scoop. Added 1"shrink tubing to scoop assembly. Works great! Kiss Scoop.jpgKiss Scoop.jpg

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

NICE! Going to do this right now, thanks for sharing!

Your welcome. Also,check the far right post by the Army targets ball was hitting edge of rail. Added a post sleeve to prevent metal on metal contact there also. Kiss Side Post 1.jpgKiss Side Post 1.jpg
Kiss Side Post 2.jpgKiss Side Post 2.jpg

1 week later
#209 8 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

I tried this awhile back and found that I couldn't get the ball to drop in as well and had to many bounce backs

True at times, it does make for a more challenging shot. I would rather have a more challenging shot than a ruined playfield from pitted balls

#211 8 years ago

Yeah, I had to take it off, but I am looking into alternative coverings. It is a good thing I have a play field protector though

Yeah, I had to take it off, but I am looking into alternative coverings. It is a good thing I have a play field protector though

Same. Let me know what you come up with.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JR_Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-151-kissues-and-mods?tu=JR_Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.