Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 166 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3128_(resized).JPG
IMG_3126_(resized).JPG
IMG_3127_(resized).JPG
IMG_1627.jpg
IMG_1643.jpg
IMG_1316.jpg
IMG_1315.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg
IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1320.jpg
Kiss_Side_Post_2.jpg
Kiss_Side_Post_1.jpg
Kiss_Scoop.jpg
IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1211.jpg

There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Keep an eye on that for any twitchy glitches. If were you I would do a node board replacement anyway if you are under warranty.

Already swapped mine out, good call though.

#252 3 years ago

Has anyone noticed that the arrow insert pointing to the scoop on the top left (I believe it's the extra ball arrow) does not light up during the light shows for either LG or Demon multiball? The other 3 arrow inserts flash during the light shows. Kind of stands out once you notice it. Also, the extra ball arrow works perfectly fine during the attract mode light show. I figured that was a coding issue as well since I have already done a factory reset and that didn't change (but other issues were fixed). I just thought I would bring it up since people are having lighting issues with other inserts.

#253 3 years ago

It's funny you mention that cuz I just noticed it on mine this past weekend.

#254 3 years ago

I haven't noticed it as my machine gets very little play due to code deficiency.

3 weeks later
#255 3 years ago

Has anyone installed the Playfield Protector for the KISS Pro? I was wondering if is worth the $120 and will keep my playfield perfect for ever.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from Th0rn:

Has anyone installed the Playfield Protector for the KISS Pro? I was wondering if is worth the $120 and will keep my playfield perfect for ever.

I have it on my LE, and my play field looks like glass. ZERO dimples on my play field. If I decide to resell my game many years down the road, that would make a big difference to some one trying to buy HUO

#257 3 years ago

I have it on my LE, and my play field looks like glass. ZERO dimples on my play field. If I decide to resell my game many years down the road, that would make a big difference to some one trying to buy HUO

Thanks for the quick reply! Does it slow down play in any way? Will that protector itself eventually get many small scratches and need to be replaced? Also, I have like 400 plays on my pro now. Would it be a waste for me to buy and install one? Is it "too late" for my playfield already?

#258 3 years ago
Quoted from Th0rn:

Thanks for the quick reply! Does it slow down play in any way? Will that protector itself eventually get many small scratches and need to be replaced?

I think it plays faster at first until broken in, so be prepared for some air balls the first 50 or so games, then use some decent pinball waxing agent and you will be fine. Or just straight up rep[lace it after a thousand plays or so.

#259 3 years ago

Thanks for the wisdom! Gives me some things to think about if i want to buy a Playfield Protector for certain!

1 month later
#260 3 years ago

I think I have just enough room for a pin if I sleep under it. I am going to be such a NEWB when I get back after not touching a pin for a year......... Lol. How is everyone liking the new update? Wish I could try it out.

#261 3 years ago

I think I have just enough room for a pin if I sleep under it. I am going to be such a NEWB when I get back after not touching a pin for a year......... Lol. How is everyone liking the new update? Wish I could try it out.

I think you're really gonna like it. It's all about the grid now! Once you complete the grid and get to the Heaven's On Fire mode it's VERY satisfying. Really adds layers and depth to the game. The light show (fire) is awesome. Let us know what you think once you get back safely.

#262 3 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I think you're really gonna like it. It's all about the grid now! Once you complete the grid and get to the Heaven's On Fire mode it's VERY satisfying. Really adds layers and depth to the game. The light show (fire) is awesome. Let us know what you think once you get back safely.

Will do! By the time I get back the newest code miiiiiiiiiight be out lol.

1 month later
#263 3 years ago

Will do! By the time I get back the newest code miiiiiiiiiight be out lol.

Keep your head down and watch your six. Stay safe brother.

1 week later
#264 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Has anyone noticed that the arrow insert pointing to the scoop on the top left (I believe it's the extra ball arrow) does not light up during the light shows for either LG or Demon multiball? The other 3 arrow inserts flash during the light shows. Kind of stands out once you notice it. Also, the extra ball arrow works perfectly fine during the attract mode light show. I figured that was a coding issue as well since I have already done a factory reset and that didn't change (but other issues were fixed). I just thought I would bring it up since people are having lighting issues with other inserts.

If that is the extra ball insert...I've heard this is a pretty common thing on different games. X-Men is the same way. There will be a light show event with every light on the game going nuts except the extra ball light. I heard someone explain it as: they don't like the extra ball light to light up at all unless the extra ball is available. I guess because people bitch because they saw it lit and they didn't get it. Yet that excuse doesn't prevent them from flashing the special lights on X-Men when there is as table wide light show event going on.

Anyway, it looks dumb, out of place and broken, (on X-Men anyway) but it's probably coded to be that way.

7 months later
#265 2 years ago

IIIIIIMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAACK

#266 2 years ago

Thx fr all the help my man,,,,

2 weeks later
#267 2 years ago

Any interests in my Kiss Le side rail armor and hinges?

#268 2 years ago

Where can I get this and is the install very difficult?

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Where can I get this and is the install very difficult?

take ya about 10 minutes to install once your old rails are off, just use existing hardware. I would however paint the screws red to match the armor to make it match better, but thats just me. PM me for details

2 weeks later
2 months later
2 years later
#272 11 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-child-flame-protector-mod-for-kiss-lepremium#post-3720683

get em before I deploy later this year as shipping will be delayed while I am gone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Toronto, ON
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside