_kiss_rock_and_roll_over.jpg
th-3.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
punk_bg.jpg
townshend.jpg
image-549.jpg
image-258.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kporter946286.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 9 years ago

Kiss is so polarizing. If you were born after 1977 you mist likely dont give a crap about em. I am a musician and born in 1979 and can't stand them. Stern might as well make a Bee Gee's pin they had a lot of fans too or better yet a Motor City Madman Ted Nugent Hunting/rock concert pin. Yikes! Why not make an Iron Maiden pin they are only the biggest band in the world since 1983-present??? And they are really talented and have great Art the pin would write itself. Two thumbs waaaaaay down on Kiss.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Muppets, 3 Stooges, Jaws crowd

Agreed Muppets is a terrible idea, 3 Stooges is another old mans game and terrible idea, Jaws on the other hand could be great but seems out of place as there is nothing going along with it to drum up support other than its a great movie. Vid1900 People hate kiss because they aren't good. I would compare Kiss to a painted up modern Boy Band. Kiss's recording quality is garbage, the song structures are garbage and if it wasn't for their live shows they would be complete garbage. Problem is we are stuck listening to their crappy songs on the radio and in pop culture for who knows what reason. I understand why they were popular in the 70's because they were shock rock and counter-culture, but they remind me of Marilyn Manson or GWAR with less talent. Total right place at right time. 30 somethings like myself now have disposable income and we don't want KISS.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't get the anti-Muppets crowd.

I love the Muppets as a Movie or TV show. I think it could be great pinball if they gave free reign but it wouldn't be made as an Edgy Pinball it would be made as an average / vanilla due to content and due to it being thought of as a kids game. I'd rather have KISS at least it could be made as a live concert, like you are playing through a concert and have to get to the grand finally setting off fireworks and a light show. I don't think KISS will work like they did Metallica or Ac/Dc.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

No one on Pinside cares if you like a band or not, LOL.

Ahhh you make me feel so special I would make a bet that other Musicians on PS would care, we like talking to each other. Maybe you don't care and I don't blame you I am just honored that Pinball Legend like you would even take time out to tell me that no one cares!! I would love for a VID's guide to why KISS rocks so that I could learn from the master as to why I should like KISS. Marilyn Manson didn't try to rip off David Bowie till 1998's Mechanical Animals. Portrait of an American Family and Anti-Christ Superstar have nothing to do with sucking dick or David Bowie.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

o all the different KISS Kaskets @ $5000 or the $4500 Kisstory book are cheap?

How many of these have they sold beyond the one they donated to Dimebag? I would bet less than 100.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Manson's whole "I'm as comfortable sucking a dick as I am licking a pussy...." is definitely not a KISS vibe.

I am not being ugly I just quoted Vid's statement. And I am serious I am honored. I do feel special Vid's the funniest guy on PS and a legend. To be the butt of his jokes is a compliment!

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

In a KISS thread, no one wants to hear your crying like Sad Sally about how KISS sucks.

Your correct negativity has no place on PS. I am working on that. I guess to sum up my point is Stern is making Pinball machines to make money. If what you say and what I believe is true "Most People don't like Kiss" Then why would Stern make a Pinball that is already hampered by lack of support. Stern's model for their last 3 Music pinball's is too pick universally loved bands in Rolling Stones, Ac/Dc and Metallica. I get that not everybody likes the same music which is great, 90% of the music I listen too would not be liked by 90% of Pinsiders. And I am serious about the guide to KISS. I hear people say how great they are and I have a few of their albums but I just can't get into it, maybe a VID's top 10 Kiss Songs or top 3 Albums would help me understand

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

For my own entertainment, the best KISS songs of all time:

Thanks Vid I am going to listen right now!

2 weeks later
#299 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

A rudy-like head of Gene simmons that just bashes other musicians the whole game. When you shoot the ball in his mouth he shuts up for the rest of the game. Plus new band member modes every 20 or so games. Gene and Paul get sick of the other band member modes and get new ones. Did I mention I need sleep

Looks like you were correct!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kporter946286.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-is-the-next-stern?tu=kporter946286 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.