_kiss_rock_and_roll_over.jpg
th-3.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
punk_bg.jpg
townshend.jpg
image-549.jpg
image-258.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasontaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

What I have heard is that the licensing fell through, but that Stern is working hard to sort out the issues with the license holders. I wouldn't be surprised if we SEE a Kiss pin, but I don't think it's next (I think that goes to a VE or GoT).

Here is the quote from Pinball Magazine:

. . . Designer John Popadiuk confirmed he was unable to secure the KISS-license after displaying his KISS-prototype at the Midwest Gaming Classics show. He had been informed the license had been secured by Stern since then. Please note that Stern have not confirmed they secured this license and we apologize if a previous listing may have given the impression they did. If true, it would most likely be a title for 2015. On the Pinside Forum former pinball designer Mark Ritchie has been briefly rumored as the designer of this game, but when asked about it at Pinball Expo 2014 Mark denied being involved. If any of these rumors are true the most logical designer to be working on it would be John Trudeau.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

HOLY SHIT!!!

Oh.
And since this is just destined to be a KISS theme discussion thread, I'll throw in my 2 cents...
Not the slam dunk some seem to think it is. MOST Kiss kollectors love to buy kiss garbage, but it's all cheap crap. There's a big difference between some $20 KISS dolls or a pack of Kiss Kondoms then a $6000 pinball machine - if there weren't, most Kisstards would already OWN a Kiss pinball machine, and it wouldn't just be the holy grail of Kiss Kollectables that most of them yearn to one day stash amidst their Kiss Komic book and Kiss bobbleheads.
Second point is that most Kiss Harkores LOATHE the current inkarnation of KISS with the skabs, and aren't gonna want to drop $6,000 on a Kiss pinball machine featuring the likes of Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer. And there's no way Gene and Paul would approve a 2015 Kiss pinball machine featuring Peter Criss and Ace Frehely, whose guts they hate in no uncertain terms.
Third point is that Kiss sucks. And I'm saying that as someone who actually kinda likes KISS (at least what they were and did in the 70s).

Tell us how you really feel about Kiss, don't hold back. LOL.
I didn't thumbs down your post. I just chuckled. I'm not into Kiss myself, but I will play it if they make it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasontaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-is-the-next-stern?tu=jasontaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.