Topic Stats

• 300 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-565.jpg
image.jpg
Zeppelin.JPG
a8abe523-1428-4373-9384-b18ed3199a32_gwar-masked.jpg
file-269.png
file-652.png
file.png
_the blue oyster.jpg
_kiss_rock_and_roll_over.jpg
th-3.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
punk_bg.jpg
townshend.jpg
image-549.jpg
image-258.jpg

There are 300 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 4 years ago

I Want You:

You can bang along to this while driving and not be the least bit embarrassed.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I wonder who will go to hell faster.

Only time will tell

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Funny, that very same cousin became a carpet muncher. I wonder who will go to hell faster.

Me. I'm a carpet muncher and I'm already in Hell. (I'm at work.)

#104 4 years ago

When you hear that term do you not think of Cartman?

#105 4 years ago

Well that's a relief... not really interested. My wallet won't be screaming this time around. I'll consider this my recovery period.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Nah, it usually makes me think whoever said it is a simple minded bigot.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

For my own entertainment, the best KISS songs of all time:

Thanks Vid I am going to listen right now!

#108 4 years ago

Cold Gin:

When it's too late to wake up the girl next door for a booty call.

#109 4 years ago

Nice list Vid, but you gotta start getting in the 80's materials. Lots of gems there.

Tears are Falling
Crazy Crazy Nights
Who Wants to be Lonely
I Love it Loud
Exciter
Thrills in the Night (one of my all time favorites)
Hide your Heart (they did this one live a few years ago)
Unholy
etc....

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Nah, it usually makes me think whoever said it is a simple minded bigot.

Really, so you never watch show like American dad or Southpark Im certain because you would certainly get your panties in a bunch. Its funny dude lighten up.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

No I only hear Cartman saying "Transginger" all the time.

#112 4 years ago

100,000 Years:

#113 4 years ago

Oh I'll admit the phrase can be funny in context, it certainly wasn't funny in the context that you put it in. You used the phrase disparagingly and implied that she's going to hell. In what way is that funny, guy?

#114 4 years ago

Went to see KISS last year in concert with Def Leppard. DL was the better band that night. Doesn't mean the machine won't be a good player.

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Nice list Vid, but you gotta start getting in the 80's materials. Lots of gems there.
Tears are Falling
Crazy Crazy Nights
Who Wants to be Lonely
I Love it Loud
Exciter
Thrills in the Night (one of my all time favorites)
Hide your Heart (they did this one live a few years ago)
Unholy
etc....

Sorry about that.

By the time the 80s came around I was listening to Misfits, Negative Approach, DRI, 7 Seconds, FEAR, Toy Dolls, DOA.....Kiss just did not have enough adrenaline to keep up with my surging loins.

#116 4 years ago

I'm going to jump in here as somebody that grew up with that band and say something that will probably be very unpopular: I think Music From The Elder is one of their best albums--if not THE best.

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think Music From The Elder is one of their best albums

I like it!

#118 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Really, can we cut the kings in Satans service shit.

The priest told me it was "Knights in Satan's Service". Kings, wow, now that would be quite a crusade.

#119 4 years ago

They NEVER do anything from that disc live.

#120 4 years ago

Domino:

A 90s strip bar classic. Even the Black strip bars still play it to this day.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The priest told me it was "Knights in Satan's Service". Kings, wow, now that would be quite a crusade.

You know I was just goofing right. I couldn't care less.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

For my own entertainment, the best KISS songs of all time:
Black Diamond
Rocking song sung by Peter Criss (how many bands can boast that every member sings lead?).
Righteously covered by The Replacements, too.
» YouTube video

I don't know how I feel about it without the pyro, moody lighting or smoke machine.

Its way to bright in that studio.

And just because he can sing doesn't mean he should.

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Tears are Falling
Who Wants to be Lonely
I Love it Loud
Thrills in the Night (one of my all time favorites) 100% underrated song!
Unholy
etc....

Best Non Make up songs from the 80's & 90's!

#124 4 years ago

Add in Gene's hardest rocking , pure shit Burn Bitch Burn! Get hammered and play that one on 10, you will never listen to KISS the same again!!!

#125 4 years ago

Plaster Caster:

A song about Cynthia "Plaster Caster" casting all the band's erect penises in plaster.

I've got to be honest, I can't even picture today's bands like Nickelback having Penises.....

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I've got to be honest, I can't even picture today's bands like Nickelback having Penises.....

I can;t even imagine Nickleback being a band of today.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You know I was just goofing right?

So was I.

The priest actually said "Kiss is the Devil"

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can;t even imagine Nickleback being a band of today.

Although i guess they do have Penii becasue that singer guy used his to give Avril Lupus.

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

So all the different KISS Kaskets @ $5000 or the $4500 Kisstory book are cheap?

kasket_2011.jpg
2535679-kiss-monster-event-617-409.jpg

They didn't sell ANY of those stupid kaskets - the only one I've ever heard of actually changing hands was donated to Dimebag's family so they could bury him in it.

I also doubt they sold many of those lame books. You can try to sell whatever you want but Stern isn't gonna stay in business on "try."

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Levi, wouldn't you think they would just use the images and their stage names i.e. The Demon, Starchild, Space man and The Mangy Cat. If it happens to be hand drawn art instead of photoshop crap the so much the better. Kiss is pretty much a caricature of what they once were anyway.

No, it'll be photoshopped photo stuff of the current guys, I'm sure of it. The last thing they want to do is have ANY possibility of owing Criss and Ace money.

#131 4 years ago

Ladies Room:

Jabbing your woman with one leg up on the tampon dispenser, never sounded so appealing.

Back before AIDS and Herpes ruined everything, this was how it was done.

#132 4 years ago

Vid1900 is a Kisstard?!

Didn't see that coming.

Here's Paul Stanley absolutely butchering Kiss Klassic love gun this month.

Hang it up Paul, you are embarrassing yourself:

#t=107

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Vid1900 is a Kisstard?!
Didn't see that coming.

You haven't been on any other KISS thread when he posts the same songs and descriptions?

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They didn't sell ANY of those stupid kaskets - the only one I've ever heard of actually changing hands was donated to Dimebag's family so they could bury him in it.

I know at least 2 idiots who own them.

One guy uses it as a cooler at his yearly Halloween party.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I also doubt they sold many of those lame books.

I know they sold one.

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I know at least 2 idiots who own them.
One guy uses it as a cooler at his yearly Halloween party.

LOL

Well, it should be noted Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer are NOT scabbing it up on those Kaskets. I wonder if your idiot friends would have shelled out the cabbage for those if it weren't the original 4.

What does the OTHER guy do with it? Is he actually planning on being buried in that thing?!

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wonder if your idiot friends would have shelled out the cabbage for those if it weren't the original 4.

Hell no.

No KISS fans like those crusty scabs.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What does the OTHER guy do with it? Is he actually planning on being buried in that thing?!

Last I saw, it was just filled with clothes in his bedroom.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL
Well, it should be noted Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer are NOT scabbing it up on those Kaskets. I wonder if your idiot friends would have shelled out the cabbage for those if it weren't the original 4.

You cant buy a casket for cheaper than $6000 can you? If my wife insisted on not doing what I tell her and not claiming my body when my ass croaks and letting the local gov throw it in the dumpster than a cheap $6000 casket would be the way to go. She could do what we did with the cat and put me in a cardboard box and bury me in the back yard.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Vid1900 is a Kisstard?!
Didn't see that coming.
Here's Paul Stanley absolutely butchering Kiss Klassic love gun this month.
Hang it up Paul, you are embarrassing yourself:
» YouTube video

Yep I'm a kisstard too. Ed

#139 4 years ago

I know both of these groups have been mentioned briefly in the past, but if stern were to make another music pin this year I think it would be more feasible to see either a "The Who" pin or "Motley Crüe"

Both are well loved bands with the who celebrating their 50th anniversary tour and Mötley Crüe on their farewell tour. Just a thought.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

I know both of these groups have been mentioned briefly in the past, but if stern were to make another music pin this year I think it would be more feasible to see either a "The Who" pin or "Motley Crüe"
Both are well loved bands with the who celebrating their 50th anniversary tour and Mötley Crüe on their farewell tour. Just a thought.

Maiden would out sell both of them put together...

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Who doesn't love The Muppets!?

/ raises hand /

#142 4 years ago

Love metallica gameplay but the band never did it for me. ACDC is sitting in the gameroom, and a KISS LE will go right next to it when the time comes. I would be in for an IRon Maiden as well.

If you don't like KISS that is fine but you can't deny the marketing, following, and staying power the band has had since its inception. Very few bands have that kind of longevity and catalog.

If I was Stern I would release a steady stream of these kinds of games to keep the line rolling. I predict KISS LE will be a sellout in less than 24 hours and they will not change hands often.

Ken
www.pinballrebel.com

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

I think it would be more feasible to see either a "The Who"

There are 2 Who pins already

Do we want to reward the registered pedo sex offender with another game?

townshend.jpg
#144 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballrebel:

Love Metallica gameplay but the band never did it for me. ACDC is sitting in the gameroom, and a KISS LE will go right next to it when the time comes. I would be in for an IRon Maiden as well.
If you don't like KISS that is fine but you can't deny the marketing, following, and staying power the band has had since its inception. Very few bands have that kind of longevity and catalog.
If I was Stern I would release a steady stream of these kinds of games to keep the line rolling. I predict KISS LE will be a sellout in less than 24 hours and they will not change hands often.
Ken
http://www.pinballrebel.com

24 hours?.....That LONG?

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Marlyn Manson was more of a Bowie wantabe. If you were around when Bowie was the shit, you would know that.
Manson's whole "I'm as comfortable sucking a dick as I am licking a pussy...." is definitely not a KISS vibe.

Man, if Stern made a Bowie pin, I'd buy the crap out of that. Shoot, I'd even buy a Visage pin.

Actually an 80's themed pin would be just awesome.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

Actually an 80's themed pin would be just awesome.

punk_bg.jpg
#147 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Major players in the pinball industry are saying otherwise, it's next.
WWE was a major flop

WWE flopped in part because we are sick of buying games with incomplete code. I would have bought WWE for sure, but I have TWDLE and had ST when it was announced.

I'm not going to have three games waiting on code regardless of the theme.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

WWE flopped in part because we are sick of buying games with incomplete code.

I disagree...if stern announced a GOT pin (or any other title that was as anticipated as TWD) people would flock to buy it with or without code...

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I disagree...if stern announced a GOT pin (or any other title that was as anticipated as TWD) people would flock to buy it with or without code...

I think those days are over honestly. There are a lot of people who are sick of this crap code and wait game.

You would struggle to find someone who liked WWE more than me for many years...I just can't bring myself to wait on code. I'm still waiting on TWDLE.

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think those days are over honestly. There are a lot of people who are sick of this crap code and wait game.
You would struggle to find someone who liked WWE more than me for many years...I just can't bring myself to wait on code. I'm still waiting on TWDLE.

I guess we will find out when stern announces the next huge title....I think a lot of people say they are done until coding is more complete but if you dangle their dream theme in front of them they wont want to miss out...(I had to wait for MET and STLE to get final code but if stern put an Iron Maiden out I would buy it... even if it only had enough code to put a ball in play)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 300 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside