Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shock_me
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Played a few games on KISS Pro @ a new distributor today and it rocked !

#2 8 years ago

Whew. I thought this thread was going to be about kissing Kanada. He has seemed to be reformed lately, but this might be a little too far.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Whew. I thought this thread was going to be about kissing Kanada. He has seemed to be reformed lately, but this might be a little too far.

lol - nope . . .

#4 8 years ago

New distributor?
Do tell...

#5 8 years ago

I've had the pro for almost 3 weeks. It's now out on location. Game shoots great. Borg has got another winner. Stern will sell a pile of these.

#6 8 years ago

cant wait to get to s'toon again and try it out Smokedog !

#7 8 years ago

Is there a new distributor in kanata Canada (near Ottawa)? That's super close to me, do tell. And by new distributor I know you mean Cineplex starburst since that is the only distributor allowed to sell in Canada. But a new starburst branch close to me would be cool. Right now I have to drive three and a half hours to get to the distributor.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I've had the pro for almost 3 weeks. It's now out on location. Game shoots great. Borg has got another winner. Stern will sell a pile of these.

I'm heading to Saskatoon this coming weekend, I'm hoping I'll get a chance to get out and play it.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm heading to Saskatoon this coming weekend, I'm hoping I'll get a chance to get out and play it.

We may be having a launch party for it Saturday or Sunday. I'll post about it or PM you.

#10 8 years ago

Kiss launch party Sunday at noon, Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Would love to have some out of town folk. Comes enjoy the smokey air!

#11 8 years ago

The game is pretty fun considering it is early code. I am not a big fan of the music but the layout is quite fun lots of good satisfying shots has descent flow to it, but also has some pretty tight shots which make the game challenging. The ball feed from Gene's mouth can sometimes be frustrating as it can be a random feed but all in all I think this is a winner...

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Kiss launch party Sunday at noon, Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Would love to have some out of town folk. Comes enjoy the smokey air!

What exactly will this launch party entail?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

What exactly will this launch party entail?

All the pins on free play, mini tournament on Kiss. Prizes for all who enter. Starts at noon.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Is there a new distributor in Kanada Canada (near Ottawa)? That's super close to me, do tell. And by new distributor I know you mean Cineplex starburst since that is the only distributor allowed to sell in Canada. But a new starburst branch close to me would be cool. Right now I have to drive three and a half hours to get to the distributor.

here ya go . . .

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/new-stern-pro-kiss-pinball-and-more/1081436452

#15 8 years ago

Oh ok. I knew about that reseller. He is pricey. Sorry, I misread your post. I thought your post said a new distributor in kanata, not an existing reseller in schomberg.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Oh ok. I knew about that reseller. He is pricey. Sorry, I misread your post. I thought your post said a new distributor in kanata, not an existing reseller in schomberg.

all is good you are forgiven . . .

#17 8 years ago

Just got word that the LE's are ready to ship from Starburst.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Just got word that the LE's are ready to ship from Starburst.

Yup! Mine's on it's way. Should be on the East Coast next week some time. Too bad I'm away on vacation

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-in-kanada and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.