• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (3).jpg
image.jpg
gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 8 years ago

What Kiss album can I find the song "Clunky, Nothing to Shoot At" on?

#149 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Uh. Very little extra money? The gap between a Kiss Pro and a Standard Hobbit is nearly $4,000. For me at least that's more than a little extra.

Once again you're totally full of shit and your little drones are following you with thumbs up. So tell me where I can buy a Kiss Pro at $4K? I'll definitely order one right now.

Secondly, the game looks like a total dog. I'm much rather spend money on something that is good or I'd rather wait. But, I don't expect you to understand that logic.

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Wasn't a typo, I was comparing $4500 to $8500, but maybe the Standard Hobbit is actually $8k? $7.5k? And the LE is $8500? Whatever, it's multiple thousands more than the Stern Pro, not some small increment. The details of the math aren't really that important for the point.
I imagined that's why 11 people (as of right now) upvoted my post, because they agreed with the basic logic. I'm sure they're all disappointed to find out they're just drones with no free will. Sorry guys!

Dude who cares. Millions of people also voted for Obama so what does you getting thumbs up prove about intelligence? Also, there is a silent majority out there that never says a thing because they are bullied on here and choose not to even post. Hopefully your little followers are throwing you a few bucks here and there to be your friend.

Quoted from Aurich:

I dunno what Kiss is actually selling for, not buying one, but a Stern Premium has been around $6500 shipped lately. If that Hobbit price doesn't include shipping then add $300ish for shipping.

We know you don't know. You just come on here and decide what the facts are going to be and post them with zero thought or research.

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

No, no anger issues here.

Nope. Just calling out the imbeciles. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

#195 8 years ago

I can think of a LOT better ways to spend $5K or $8K respectively.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-gameplay-video-is-here?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.