• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (3).jpg
image.jpg
gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Here you go. Time to break it down. What do you think? Watch it here!

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball

First thoughts:

1) Music sounds deep and rich.
2) Shot through the pops is awesome.
3) Ramps look smooth.
4) Looks easy to change songs.

#7 8 years ago

Balls kind of dribble out of Gene's mouth. I thought they would "fire" at the flippers. Maybe adjustable.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm interested in what is happening under the demon head.
"Spinning disc under the "Demon" for fast ball return action" from Stern's features matrix...
I'm guessing this either it isn't dialed in yet or perhaps it's not always active. The shots to the demon head didn't look like they returned fast.

I think this is in the matrix for the premium and LE?

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Having awesome toys alone does not make a great pin. Agreed. But they are the building blocks for a great game and it's a fairly rare thing to see a really fun game with few toys (or no toys as the case may be). I'm glad you personally enjoy Captain Fantastic but I don't think that quite ranks as a "great game" and it certainly did not (does not) cost 6-8k. As I said, spend your money as you want. Kiss fans will love this regardless. But there is nothing (zero) shown yet for me to get excited about.
And I think there may just be a few people who disagree with your opinion of WOZ ...

Iron Man looked boring at first as well and I know you LOVE that game with just one lonesome toy and two magnets. This game actually has more to do. Slow down with all your negativity until you get to see more than a little Beta testing video.

Sometimes you make great comments and sometimes I would swear you are just trolling.

#139 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

So in other words, sometimes you agree with my comments and sometimes you don't (and when you don't, you consider it trolling.)
I don't "LOVE" IM but I do enjoy it. Yes, it at least has one main toy (Iron Monger) that actually does something and yes, it does also have 2 magnets and I love the War Machine kickback too. Kiss seems to have even less IMO and I only wish Stern went the other direction and created some new innovative elements. Not less.
It's obviously just my opinion man. It shouldn't bother you so much.

You gave Iron Man a 9.52 and MM a 6.98 with AC/DC premium only garnering a 5.57 in your game ratings. I just thought that meant that you loved Iron Man. I am sorry if I was wrong on that. I also figured that you made those ratings based on playing the games for yourself.

My point is that you called it (KISS) a "serious snooze fest" based on a beta testing video with no rules, call outs, stacking multi-balls, hurry ups, modes, or sounds other than basic music, etc... You have not played a game on it or seen anyone play an actual game on it so I felt your comments may have been harsh and premature - maybe just to elicit a reaction. That's all. It doesn't bother me at all. It's a Forum.

#140 8 years ago

6 Phantom LE's. One each for the living band members.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

You seriously took the time to review my game reviews (which I still stand by, not a fan of MM or AC/DC) simply so you could try and somehow show my opinion is wrong?
I called it a snooze fest because there are no mechanical toys on the Pro. Period. You're bordering on psychotic to be so irate about one guy's opinion. Give it a rest.

Dude, I didn't spend time reviewing your game reviews. When you said you disliked KISS, I clicked on Heisenberg to see what games you owned and liked. I often do this when someone's opinion on a game is way to the left or way to the right. It gives me a perspective as to whether they enjoy the same types of games as me. I didn't even leave the page. A blue pop up box shows up which shows the games you own, and in the lower right hand corner, it shows 5 of your game rankings/reviews. To me, they told me a lot. I never said your opinion was wrong. Your opinion may very well be spot on. I simply felt it was a little early to fully judge the game based on a beta testing video. That's it. Peace!

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

The video is all anyone has to base their opinion on at this point, right? Is there a reason you're not jumping on the dozens of people claiming "this game looks like a winner" and this game is "going to be top rated"? It's most definitely too early to be claiming that isn't it?

Agreed. You are right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-gameplay-video-is-here?tu=backflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.