• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (3).jpg
image.jpg
gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DevilsTuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#163 8 years ago

Last pro I picked up Metallica led was 4600 shipped in Feb. FWIW From Tilt.

#165 8 years ago

No doubt likely 100-150 more per normal. A lot has to do with how long you have been a customer at your distro level. If you have been buying games from the same guy for 12 years prices are better.

Some people albeit not myself in some time as I dont buy as much as I used to get them at cost. GASP who could think lol. But thats not the market at all.

#182 8 years ago

Layout looks fun. All I care about is variable rules and not universal rules. hoping Lonnie and Company will get the hell out of their funk. Ever since SEGA he has been a light everything shoot it twice kinda guy.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

"Looks like Stern just saved me $5000 this time, heh heh heh.......I mean, I would not drop a quarter into that turd, heh heh heh......."

Never met a pinball I wont play on location. NEVER unless its off. I will always try at least. Even I the king of cynicism tire of the new game hate.

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Whenever I see a new Stern in action for the first time with high expectations, I usually think, "Well, I guess there's only so much a pinball machine can do." I think I do that to try to convince myself that my disappointment is unjustified. But then I think of W/B games from '92-'98 and think, "There truly IS a lot that a pinball machine can do. Stern could stand to try a little harder."

I think some of this has to do with the fact it was the 90's Shit was hi tech than and amazed people. Now cell phones and the like amaze people. Gotta remember perspective. I was amazed at frigging Mortal Kombat but now I need a game to be a bare min of 30-40 gig in size with 4k textures powered by my 3x970gtx's and 7 gig over clocked water cooled rig. Yah get what I am laying down?

People are stuck in this fantasy land of the 90s when Willams was being retarded and throwing oodles of cash to grab the dying market before the plug was pulled. Most of these games people cherish and love so much where crap boxes on route and a tech's worst nightmare.

Less you forget the big STUPIDLY GIANT COMPANY wasted all that cash and still closed the division. So who is the better business? A company that throws a pile o cash and still closes the line or the one who keeps on trucking with a South Park to cross the line and still be the only REAL American mass produced daily company. Sure JJP is a real company too but they wont be anywhere near the capacity of Stern for many more years if at all.

Have you ever had to work on the giant TURD known as TZ in a bar at 9pm or STTNG in the same setting? I have and it sucks the big one even at home.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DevilsTuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-gameplay-video-is-here?tu=DevilsTuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.