New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 135353)

Kiss figures

By rockrand

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tempest
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Work in progress,will look killer with hooked kiss sign,Mabel a little crowded but I like it

image.jpg

#2 5 years ago

I tried seeing how a couple figures would fit. I'll post more pics when I'm done.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#3 5 years ago

I like them both and I wish my Chris figure was not the crazy looking one,I plan on putting hooked kiss sign where your drum set is and my ace is on the ball drop plastic but off to the side and does not interfere with action, great job and will for more ideas you come up with.I am having a great time with kiss Both pro or le both super fun.

#4 5 years ago

I bought the same figures and I'm just waiting for my Kiss Premium to show up so I can experiment with it as well. Would the guitarist figure (I'm too embarrassed to admit I forgot his name right now) fit over the right ramp near Gene Simmons head? I was thinking about placing mine there due to the fact the playfield image of him point towards that ramp or side. Anyways, thanks for posting these pics and for the ideas.

1 month later
#5 5 years ago

Wow that looks sweet! Where did you get the figures ?

#7 4 years ago

Thanks I'll have to check eBay

1 year later
#8 3 years ago

How are the additional figures fastened? Sorry for the thread resurection, mine just came in and I'm looking for advice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside