• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KissRuleCardsMock2_(resized).jpg
KissRuleCardsMock2_(resized).jpg
KissRuleCardsMock_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadsugg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey All,

I've wanted to try this for a while to see if anyone would care for my designs... And well, I was looking around today and saw a lot of members asking for custom KISS rule cards, so I figured why not give it a try now.

I know there are some great guys already doing custom rule cards (and they really do have some great designs), but I've always had a more simplistic style myself, and wondered if that style would cater to anyone else when it came specifically to pinball.

Would love to hear what you guys think!

Rule Card Download: https://app.box.com/KISSRuleCardsCS

KissRuleCardsMock_(resized).jpgKissRuleCardsMock_(resized).jpg
KissRuleCardsMock2_(resized).jpgKissRuleCardsMock2_(resized).jpg

Also, if anyone has a specific request for a different pin, I'd be glad to try another to see if I could nail it (or totally fail)!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I think they look pretty good....of course nothing to compare to, but taking it on and you came up with something decent, I'd print a set.

Thanks, I'll get the hi-res versions uploaded and post a link when a get a chance today.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I like these a lot! Great work. I'd really like to see something using the original flames and/or artwork. Could be time consuming considering there are 3 different flame colors used on the machines.

Thanks, glad to hear! And yeah, I could definitely do something that tied in with the actual hand-drawn artwork better. Different flame colors wouldn't be too difficult at all - I'll see what I can do

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Yes sir, I am in.

Glad to hear! I've added a download link to the original post

#8 8 years ago

I like these a lot! Great work. I'd really like to see something using the original flames and/or artwork. Could be time consuming considering there are 3 different flame colors used on the machines.

Here we go. I made it a bit of a mix between all of the models' flame colors via the KISS logo. Could also customize the flame colors too if needed.

KissRuleCardsMock2_(resized).jpgKissRuleCardsMock2_(resized).jpg

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

They look great. Would love to put a set of these on my LE

Thanks Feel free to download via that link. I've got both versions up there now. They should print to just the right size if you make sure they're set to be scaled at 100% on your printer.

#13 8 years ago

You're very welcome, enjoy!

AWESOME!! Love the flame cards. Looks factory. Can't wait to use these. Thank you very much for your time and effort. Look forward to any other ideas you might have.

Very glad to hear, thanks Since these were well-received I think I'm actually gonna go forward with a website I've wanted to make for a while now that focused on custom rule cards and home arcade posters.

#14 8 years ago

Just a quick update on these. I was doing some studying and found out the sizing on Stern's is a bit different from the originals I posted. So I've revised the original files, and they should be the perfect size for printing now. Same link above for the downloads!

(The original sizing was close, but this should be spot on now)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadsugg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-custom-rule-cards?tu=chadsugg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.