update_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2016-01-04_at_9.59.18_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_2.37.47_PM_(resized).png
gENE_(resized).JPG
Screen_Shot_2016-01-01_at_9.47.55_PM_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bing_party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#452 8 years ago

Well I was going to buy the LE #2. It's actually in a bar near my house with a bunch of other pins. After I played it for a good hour I am just depressed cause I have the original Ballys Kiss and i wanted to plop it next to it. The play is just not satisfying imo. So I put a deposit on a premium ghostbusters. So much for the kiss theme. Well at least I know I can probably pick up a kiss premium in 5 years for under 4K. People gonna get bored of this turd fast and there will be way too many for sale. Maybe new code will help but I got this bad feeling that stern will put minimum into it

#459 8 years ago

It does play like a turd lol. I bought it cause I am a kiss fan and the artwork is cool. I have Blitz 99, golden tee 2015, sopranos pinball, multicade and kiss. And sad to say kiss is least played but coolest looking retro machine. I don't need a 2nd pinball that plays like a turd hence the move to GB. I'm a big Kiss fan too but there is no way I want to machines that are boring, one is enough. I can play kiss on my stereo if I want the tracks. I do hope they save the second Kiss turd

#460 8 years ago

there are so many Kiss LE still for sale and now I find the #2 below what he paid. Meanwhile GB sold out all LE in 6 hours. Gb will be a huge success and more effort in code. I don't think it will take over a year like this Kiss machine. I hope this new Kiss does make a comeback otherwise buy it on sale in a couple of years to compete a theme. TWD comeback I hope, and I will add it later

#470 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

You seem way too over dramatic about Kiss being a "turd". I find it funny how many are on the "turd band wagon" just because the code is late. No way this playfield is boring.. if flows great, has great shots, the glaring problem IS THE CODE. Borg does a great job of making a good game, but he can't control the code. Get over it bro.
And the classic part of your post? Hey, I'm going to jump on both the Kiss turd train AND then catch the GB is the greatest game Hype train. Classic if you ask me. We'll see in 6-9 months just how good GB is... if you think you can make that determination now, you truly are a newb.

Well I was excited to see something new for Kiss but like I said I was just disappointed after playing it. Yes I am a newbie but that's because I rarely look into buying games for my basement. I got a life. Rather be a newbie then a hipster lol. Code is late? Trying looking at it from a a business point of view. They are going to ride the Kiss name but you being a hipster, you think you are always right. Meanwhile I been selling in the tech sector past 20 years and what would I know?? I know on sales alone they will work the code on Gb and make is destine to be a classic, it's all about sales and the more they sell the more budget it gets. So yeah I will be very happy with GB 6-9 months out. Glad to go with my gut on this, it's never let me down when it comes to deals

#477 8 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

METLE sold out crazy fast and it's code sucked for what seemed like forever. ST also sold well and it's code took forever to get done. TWD sucked for 9 months before it started to come to life. Seeing a trend?

really good point and I hope it makes that comeback as I really love the band and the theme in the basement. I guess we will see...I will try to be less harsh folks. I am on Rennlist all the time and it seems like they got some serious thick skin. Sometimes writing words but not hearing the tone makes things sound more insulting than casual joking around...gotta go sell more crabbie patties

#482 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

so kiss is riding on its name so it doesn't need better code...but GB's cant rely on its name so therefore it needs better code....
huh

Correct, not trying to tick off the kiss pin owners, Kiss is my favorite band...Kiss is marketing machine...I got some much Kiss crap that I don't even know where to store it. Kiss coffin is the best (no I don't own one). That being said Ghostbusters barely markets anything and hasn't made a peep in years. So out of the gate I think GB is gonna look and play great and folks we can see that on the early videos, people are gushing over this machine. If the LE sold out in 6 hours and presales are through the roof for other modules, where do you think Stern is going to put the budget monies? Look that last Kiss code release was for the topper, the topper!! Why? Pure greed but that's business, they needed code and they gave you a topper. I think the GB theme alone lends itself to be a classic and all the code that they can do with the halograms and magnets...well who knows but the potential looks great.

#483 8 years ago

Tell us all again about how much of a life you have lol!

I cant win
Rennlist = I have a huge weakness for carsz06_(resized).JPGz06_(resized).JPG

#491 8 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

So if I buy a yellow car I will have a life?

For you I doubt it, maybe when you stop trolling, maybe. But cars certainly does help

#497 8 years ago

Good points. And I appreciate the good advise. But I committed to it with a deposit but luckily the LE units ship way before the premiums so if I start reading reviews that is not very good I can cancel with no penalty so I feel it has little risk. I think the folks that bought the LE are at risk. Just going with my gut on # of sales vs what type of budget they will put in place to make sure the code is as good as the machine looks. If i don't like it I will sell it to a neighbor and knock 1k off. As for Kiss, when I played it I felt it was missing something that may be bigger than code. Turd may be harsh, severely disappointed probably better. And the other thing that makes me think is that SW update that was just for the topper. if they had other finished code, even a small amount, wouldn't you have it put in with the code that got the topper working? Maybe I am over anlyzing it. Would love to eventually own it, it's cool looking unit

#498 8 years ago

That driveway looks very familiar....
Any chance you know kaneda?

I don't know that name, sounds like APAC type name

#500 8 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

I see. Im the troll. So if I buy a sportscar in your opinion I will have a life?? Anything else

Zzzzzzzzz wake me when you figure it out. Not gonna explain it to you on a thread. Email me if you need better understanding but no a car won't help you sorry.

#503 8 years ago

That driveway looks very familiar....
Any chance you know kaneda?

Kaneda mentioned in this video. It's pretty funny.

#510 8 years ago

People like him come and go. He's was a confused kid trying to convince people his life was in order by showing off his car.

You should see how he singlehandedly messed up the Pepsi perfect promotion.
Oh, and he has a pinball podcast. And owns 1 pin.

Oh i definitely don't know him lol. I collect cars and I am confused at least once a day though. I hope rumors are true about kiss code coming. I would like to play it again when summer comes and I am sure a arcade at the shore will have it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bing_party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-code-someone-convince-me-its-good?tu=bing_party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.