update_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2016-01-04_at_9.59.18_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_2.37.47_PM_(resized).png
gENE_(resized).JPG
Screen_Shot_2016-01-01_at_9.47.55_PM_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakawins1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#193 8 years ago

Is it bigger than Italian?

#219 8 years ago

It's New Years Kisstory People!! Wooo!

#226 8 years ago

Paul Stanley "Hey people.. You know you got to get some Stern code before the New year comes. Wooooo!"
"Get on the phone, call Stern let them know that Kiss Nation is looking for their code. "

kiss_(resized).jpgkiss_(resized).jpg

#237 8 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I shopped it out and haven't turned it on until the new code arrives. I refuse to play it until that happens so it just sits.

#271 8 years ago

"Well, here's my e-mail to Gene Simmons" This wait and no update is just bull****. We paid $8,000 for a machine with topper that is not complete. Can you release a freaking car with out it being complete? No...... So why are we paying this cash for a machine that's not complete or with any updates at all. Where is accountability for deadlines? Stern... We paid our hard earned cash up front for this machine. You need to make games complete and provide updates. This is unacceptable.

Gene,

Stern Pinball took all our Kiss Army cash for the Kiss Pinball machines and the topper and just took off. I’m sure you will not agree with this type of behavior and we need your support.
“KISS” is the biggest, bad ass rock band of all time and I don’t think you will stand for this. Please stick up for your fans and contact Gary Stern to find out what the hell is going on with the game
code. This game is not complete in terms of programming and fans that have spent roughly $8,0000 for a pinball machine are more than disappointed that the machines were received in August of
2015 and as of today, there has been one silly update to the code to correct some bugs and one small update for the topper. Other games have received game code updates and even newer machines
Such as Game of Thrones have received several updates. Kiss, a dead issue. There has been zero attempts to complete this code and finish the product. At $8,000.00 for the machine + topper, we need
You to stick up for the Kiss Army and find out why the Kiss Pinball is being ignored. Please help Gene, I know you would be disappointed if you paid $8,000 for a large machine that just collects dust.

#278 8 years ago

You can only send e-mails directly to Gene through his page. He will read the posts, trust me. Especially when the Kiss image is being tarnished. Everyone please e-mail directly through his website. Or, e-mail Gene directly at: [email protected]

Big brother is watching you!

gENE_(resized).JPGgENE_(resized).JPG

#294 8 years ago

I really hope you are right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 22.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakawins1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-code-someone-convince-me-its-good?tu=barakawins1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.