Topic Stats

• 551 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
z06_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-03-05_at_8.51.41_AM_(resized).png
IMG_3177_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpg
49622656_(resized).jpg
update_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2016-01-04_at_9.59.18_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_2.37.47_PM_(resized).png
gENE_(resized).JPG
Screen_Shot_2016-01-01_at_9.47.55_PM_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

There are 551 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I love the game just thought they would do more with the code but no new stuff since game release; I sure hope they finish it off the way it deserves to be

After playing it more and more I have to say I love it. The layout is fast and fun I'm really loving many of Borg's designs! I agree there is a need for further coding but the base is not as bad as some other pins at the same point in release. It would stink if we did not get a big update by Christmas like many of us were thinking would happen. Either way I am rooting for the software team to make this pin something special.

#152 4 years ago

btw I also set the lock at 22 because I did not like the ball shooting out and not landing on the mylar. I cant imagine the playfield taking such a beating. so yeah it doesn't shoot out very fast from the gene head but it also lands on the mylar. was playing it today and I installed my le pinblades, man it really looks sweet. the colors really pop with the pinblades flaming art.

#153 4 years ago

Waiting.....Hoping.........Waiting.

#154 4 years ago

Me too..... Just think how cool it would be if Lonnies been busting his tail the last few months totally overhauling this game, like 2 pages worth of core code & 3 pages of game code improvements and right now he's scrambling to get the final line of code just perfect before he releases what's considered to be unquestionably the greatest, most extensive, heart pounding, earth shattering pinball code update Stern has ever released..... just in time for Christmas

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Me too..... Just think how cool it would be if Lonnies been busting his tail the last few months totally overhauling this game, like 2 pages worth of core code & 3 pages of game code improvements and right now he's scrambling to get the final line of code just perfect before he releases what's considered to be unquestionably the greatest, most extensive, heart pounding, earth shattering pinball code update Stern has ever released..... just in time for Christmas

....unfortunately and then you woke up

#156 4 years ago

theres always a chance of an Arbor Day update!!

#157 4 years ago

GOT just got a sweet update. Here's hoping KISS gets a Christmas update too, or I'll be all like................

ropp_(resized).jpg

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

The Dude's a dentist! Who knew?

Well I don't know aboot that....

TD_(resized).png

#159 4 years ago

Since this is a KISS thread I should be alright saying this....Another goddamn GOT update and STILL no KISS update???!! Unfuckingbelievable!! Oops btw "stay tuned".

#160 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Since this is a KISS thread I should be alright saying this....Another goddamn GOT update and STILL no KISS update???!! Unfuckingbelievable!! Oops btw "stay tuned".

First World Problems.

#161 4 years ago

It's possible Lonnie has been working hard, but it's not the time that is the issue. unfortunately the man just hasn't got it anymore and there are several coders well ahead and on the cutting edge that are showing his efforts and ideas as second rate. hopefully he will get some help.... again to sort this game out. It could be and should be a great table.

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Oops btw "stay tuned".

Funny!

#163 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

several coders

Where are they? Whats their names?Who do they work for?Where are all these talented coders?

#164 4 years ago

It's beginning to look like NOT for Christmas.......sing it!

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

Where are they? Whats their names?Who do they work for?Where are all these talented coders?

They work for JJP

#166 4 years ago

The Ropp Who Stole Christmas!

#167 4 years ago

What ships first?

The Hobbit
Rob Zombie
The Colossal Bonus on Kiss

The code doesn't have to blow up my skirt for me to be happy, but adding in the 2 unaccessible bonuses and having the songs do ANYTHING related to gameplay would be nice. Oh, and the 4 band inserts that don't light up outside of the attract mode. A call out, or really any sound at all, for the two hurry ups wouldn't hurt either...

#168 4 years ago

Or how about the Cities "that don't do jack squat!"

Chris-Farley-as-Matt-Foley-YahooVid-Screenshot_(resized).jpg

#169 4 years ago

Will Stern deliver the update today?

If yes I buy another Lonnie game, if no, I'm done with Lonnie.

#170 4 years ago

I don't see it happening today, unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong.

It's definitely disappointing, but all signs are pointing to a massive update soon.

#171 4 years ago

Better happen today

#172 4 years ago

I hoping for no code update so a KISS Pro owner here in Houston wants to ditch his machine for something a lot more fun. I'm a sucker for the KISS music so I would probably scoop it up.

#173 4 years ago

Did KISS ship complete?

Nope

So why the F did y'all buy it?

Did (insert a dozen unfinished games) not seem like an indicator of KISS' future?

#174 4 years ago

There is a substantial code update coming for Kiss not sure as to exactly when but I was told before the end of this month.

If I was in charge of Software department I would release that kind of stuff on Christmas Day have it ready to go in Que via the website and just let it rock and roll on Christmas

#175 4 years ago

It's being tested as we speak.

#176 4 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

It's being tested as we speak.

They alluded to Xmas updates.

#177 4 years ago
Quoted from pezmel:

I hoping for no code update so a KISS Pro owner here in Houston wants to ditch his machine for something a lot more fun. I'm a sucker for the KISS music so I would probably scoop it up.

Me too .. If anyone is sick of waiting and wants to sell me a KISS pro cheap, I'm a buyer.

I ship out of Los Angeles, New Jersey, Houston or Savannah.

rd

#178 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Or how about the Cities "that don't do jack squat!"

Chris-Farley-as-Matt-Foley-YahooVid-Screenshot_(resized).jpg

LMAO!

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

Most pinsiders know the answer to all of those questions. Im not Google, research and find out for yourself. While researching have a look at the last few games from Ropp and tell us if the code "makes" the game and is "great" not good but "great". Count games where he enlisted help if it makes you feel better.

This guy owes it to KISS owners who forked out big money to sort it out or get help to make the table what it should be.

#180 4 years ago

Software by Lonnie Ropp, Tanio Klyce, Mike Kyzivat. They made Star Trek and that game turned out great. Once the code gets fleshed out it will be fine. I'm having fun with my game as it is, but yes it needs more.

kisscode_(resized).jpg

#181 4 years ago

I thought I had updates for Christmas (kiss, wwe, avenger,,,).
Stern said "stay connected" on facebook
Result: nothing

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

I thought I had updates for Christmas (kiss, wwe, avenger,,,).
Stern said "stay connected" on facebook
Result: nothing

Hoping it's today...

Merry Xmas everyone

#183 4 years ago

I am sure they will come through today; all 3 games can be killer with updated code

#184 4 years ago

Although got is in a league of its own along with twd

#185 4 years ago

I would think it would be out if they were releasing today...

#186 4 years ago

It's here!!!!

Christmas Day is finally here!

#187 4 years ago

Wow!!!

WWLE code is showing tilt. Hoping they are updating now

#188 4 years ago

Officially, too drunk to care anymore......

Lonnie is not worth a deuce!!!!

#189 4 years ago

we got scrooged!!

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

we got scrooged!!

It's coming, but will it be epic or just polish of what's there.

#191 4 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

It's coming, but will it be epic or just polish of what's there.

If it's just polish it would be a huge disappointment. If it was just to refine things you'd hope it would of been out well before now.

#192 4 years ago

It is a large update, a lot more than polish.

#193 4 years ago

Is it bigger than Italian?

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

It is a large update, a lot more than polish.

So people have it?

#195 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Is it bigger than Italian?

I saw what you did there.

rd

#196 4 years ago

I hope if it came down to the wire they walked away and chose to spend this time with their families . Come back after the holiday and bang it out !

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

I hope if it came down to the wire they walked away and chose to spend this time with their families . Come back after the holiday and bang it out !

Finish the job!!!

Take care of your customers and they will take care of you.

#198 4 years ago

Just curious if there is a skill shot in the current code. You fire the ball right into the pops so no skill shot right?

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Just curious if there is a skill shot in the current code. You fire the ball right into the pops so no skill shot right?

Correct.

Though I'll try and soft plunge so the ball slow rolls either way, the game sees it and counts it as a shot that way. It's like my own skill shot lol.

#200 4 years ago

Does it need a skill shot?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Summerville, SC
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 22.50
There are 551 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside