Topic Stats

• 551 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 75 days ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
z06_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-03-05_at_8.51.41_AM_(resized).png
IMG_3177_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpg
49622656_(resized).jpg
update_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2016-01-04_at_9.59.18_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_2.37.47_PM_(resized).png
gENE_(resized).JPG
Screen_Shot_2016-01-01_at_9.47.55_PM_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

There are 551 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
#1 3 years ago

Title says it all. I have not turned on my Kiss in about 6 weeks. I like the shot layout and got bored to death of the code.

Can someone chime in and tell me why Kiss has good code. My opinion is the code is flat and uninspired.

It's to a point that I will not be buying games Lonnie codes, unless Dwight or Lyman are part of the team.

I'm asking some of you to convince me I'm wrong on this.

#2 3 years ago

I'm not a defender of the code (I've been playing KISS less as well), but Jody from Stern said that a code update will be coming around Christmas time. He mentioned this a few days ago while playing pinball on Dead Flip's stream. Hopefully it will be a significant update. Right now, the basic strategy seems to be starting the easier multiball ("Love Gun" multiball) as many times as possible while having a mode concurrently running.

#3 3 years ago

How deep into the game are you getting?
Code needs help, no argument, but there is still a lot to do.
For now..

Scoop--early--often.
Get your early, dull mysteries out of the way, like super ramp, super spinner, 2,000,000, super Gene Simmons list of chick conquests -- and the mysteries improve vastly. Fast scoring, Duece hurryup, Double Scoring (get this with Kiss Army multiball--and much changes).

Try to close out all 8 songs, as is. Very Hard--plenty challenging.

Go for the complete bonus board.
I believe the 2x bonus comes up automatically with your next mystery once you do this, but I'm not positive.
This is also plenty hard to accomplish, especially the instruments.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

How deep into the game are you getting?
Code needs help, no argument, but there is still a lot to do.
For now..
Scoop--early--often.
Get your early, dull mysteries out of the way, like super ramp, super spinner, 2,000,000, super Gene Simmons list of chick conquests -- and the mysteries improve vastly. Fast scoring, Duece hurryup, Double Scoring (get this with Kiss Army multiball--and much changes).
Try to close out all 8 songs, as is. Very Hard--plenty challenging.
Go for the complete bonus board.
I believe the 2x bonus comes up automatically with your next mystery once you do this, but I'm not positive.
This is also plenty hard to accomplish, especially the instruments.

Scoop feels like chopping wood. Same old, Same Old. Modes all feel all the same.

#5 3 years ago

It definitely is not as good as got or twd code and has had no significant changes since release which is ashame with some solid updates it could be a great game, but game definitely feels like chopping wood and the multiballs are very blah

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

It definitely is not as good as got or twd code and has had no significant changes since release which is ashame with some solid updates it could be a great game, but game definitely feels like chopping wood and the multiballs are very blah

I'm thinking the update is not going to change much. Is it stale or can it be saved?

#7 3 years ago

Bubble seemed to pop early but ...remember TWD....there is always hope.
Maybe a Christmas gift of Code coming?

#8 3 years ago

So Lonnie games are usually not very inspired but ship basically code complete. What's actually missing from the kiss code? I think it's valid to expect updates to complete incomplete games. I don't think you should expect updates for games that are complete but feel uninspired to you. For all you know, this is how it was designed to be and not all games are hits.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So Lonnie games are usually not very inspired but ship basically code complete. What's actually missing from the kiss code? I think it's valid to expect updates to complete incomplete games. I don't think you should expect updates for games that are complete but feel uninspired to you. For all you know, this is how it was designed to be and not all games are hits.

Well for starters, no switches from the drops to the out hole have any sound associated to them.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Well for starters, no switches from the drops to the out hole have any sound associated to them.

Wonder who's doing the sound work at Stern now that David Thiel is no longer working with them.

From all accounts Kiss is selling well, so I wonder if that means it's due for a serious code update, or if that's evidence that code doesn't matter enough to affect sales and so it's not a priority. I guess I could see it either way.

#11 3 years ago

There aren't even sounds associated with in and Outlane switches.

I love the pin but it honestly feels like it's barely out of beta.

#12 3 years ago

Deep code doesn't sell games to me. As long as it's fun and has clear goals that's fine. I have deep games. I do expect a complete package though, and sound on every switch is a must imo.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I could be totally wrong, so anyone is free to correct me, but I believe there are some inserts such as "Colossal Bonus" aren't implemented into the code at all yet.

#14 3 years ago

If Lyman, Dwight, or Mr Ritchie aren't apart of the code; I wouldn't expect more than a dozen lines of changes in the upcoming update. I lived this headache when I decided to buy TFLE, Avengers & STLE instead of TRON, ACDC, & MET. Luckily, Dwight Sullivan was brought on board to work with Steve Ritchie and save STLE.

But my first real big pin purchase was TFLE, it was goin to be sterns most expensive pin to date. I thought for sure they'd support it with a passion considering $ amount, plus the theme was a top notch winner. What happened? I sat there playing my TFLE with practically the same code it had since release and just sat there watching update after update after update after update roll in with acdc. Lines and lines of code and changes for acdc. Then, TFLE update comes in and it's like 8 lines of code adding super pops and super spinner but nothing addressing any of the issues we owners wanted. We raised hell; meanwhile acdc got more updates. Then we were finally promised a XMAS POWERPACK! Woo hoo! ....and then 3 mos AFTER Xmas they finally dropped an update with 4 or 5 lines of code. Too little too late.

Then theres avengers; and the hulk! It would be their most expensive LE released to that date. For certain they would not let another TFLE disaster happen, and this is gomez's final pin, for sure he'd want to go out on a bang and support this pin, right? Nope again. How's that Thor flasher bug going stern? Lol

Bottom line; learn the team that is developing a pin you want. And after that research is done, it's still best to wait until you see the code is at a satisfactory point for your desire. And If it's a pin you must have early, then research and find if it'll have the team that did TFLE, xmen, avengers, ST (before Dwight), KISS; if so, you may want to wait. Also, it's always always best to wait even if it is Lyman - if a pin is good, and coded good, it'll sell. And sales = production. TWD is a prime example; it was a turd out of the gates but Lyman was on it so people didn't worry - then Lyman got yanked and the game was abandoned. Then, Lyman literally locked himself in his basement for months so that sterns injustice to our community could be reconciled, and today - TWD is amazing, sought after, and going back into production because of LYMAN!

#15 3 years ago

Good points skb. If memory serves me, I remember Lyman coming on later with TRON? Like he took it over from someone else or something like that? What a great game that turned out to be! Lonnie frustrates me but KISS was a must buy for me. Oh well, fingers crossed lol!

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If Lyman, Dwight, or Mr Ritchie aren't apart of the code; I wouldn't expect more than a dozen lines of changes in the upcoming update. I lived this headache when I decided to buy TFLE, Avengers & STLE instead of TRON, ACDC, & MET. Luckily, Dwight Sullivan was brought on board to work with Steve Ritchie and save STLE.
But my first real big pin purchase was TFLE, it was goin to be sterns most expensive pin to date. I thought for sure they'd support it with a passion considering $ amount, plus the theme was a top notch winner. What happened? I sat there playing my TFLE with practically the same code it had since release and just sat there watching update after update after update after update roll in with acdc. Lines and lines of code and changes for acdc. Then, TFLE update comes in and it's like 8 lines of code adding super pops and super spinner but nothing addressing any of the issues we owners wanted. We raised hell; meanwhile acdc got more updates. Then we were finally promised a XMAS POWERPACK! Woo hoo! ....and then 3 mos AFTER Xmas they finally dropped an update with 4 or 5 lines of code. Too little too late.
Then theres Avengers; and the hulk! It would be their most expensive LE released to that date. For certain they would not let another TFLE disaster happen, and this is gomez's final pin, for sure he'd want to go out on a bang and support this pin, right? Nope again. How's that Thor flasher bug going stern? Lol
Bottom line; learn the team that is developing a pin you want. And after that research is done, it's still best to wait until you see the code is at a satisfactory point for your desire. And If it's a pin you must have early, then research and find if it'll have the team that did TFLE, xmen, Avengers, ST (before Dwight), KISS; if so, you may want to wait. Also, it's always always best to wait even if it is Lyman - if a pin is good, and coded good, it'll sell. And sales = production. TWD is a prime example; it was a turd out of the gates but Lyman was on it so people didn't worry - then Lyman got yanked and the game was abandoned. Then, Lyman literally locked himself in his basement for months so that sterns injustice to our community could be reconciled, and today - TWD is amazing, sought after, and going back into production because of LYMAN!

Good points all. I'd be sorely disappointed if Kiss doesn't receive the same kind of attention as other Stern offerings, but time will tell. It's tough to accept the bitter truth that certain games may be abandoned vs. having faith in the same fluff from the Stern PR team.

If Stern wants to regain credibility with some of their titles, they need to perform. Money talks and bullshit walks. How they treat Kiss 100% affects my next game purchase.

#17 3 years ago

I think KISS is selling too well for anyone at Stern to worry too much about more code at this point. Plus I think it's pulling in a lot of non collectors - just KISS fans - who would be more than happy with what Kiss is now.

#18 3 years ago

Yeah code is very basic and dam boring I know the whole wait for code thing been there done that but a title like kiss I'd expect faster updates. There are inserts that don't do anything like the big character white inserts see pic. They activate during attract mode but not during game play.
image.jpeg

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Then theres Avengers; and the hulk! It would be their most expensive LE released to that date. For certain they would not let another TFLE disaster happen, and this is gomez's final pin, for sure he'd want to go out on a bang and support this pin, right? Nope again. How's that Thor flasher bug going stern? Lol
Bottom line; learn the team that is developing a pin you want. And after that research is done, it's still best to wait until you see the code is at a satisfactory point for your desire. And If it's a pin you must have early, then research and find if it'll have the team that did TFLE, xmen, Avengers, ST (before Dwight), KISS; if so, you may want to wait. Also, it's always always best to wait even if it is Lyman - if a pin is good, and coded good, it'll sell. And sales = production. TWD is a prime example; it was a turd out of the gates but Lyman was on it so people didn't worry - then Lyman got yanked and the game was abandoned. Then, Lyman literally locked himself in his basement for months so that sterns injustice to our community could be reconciled, and today - TWD is amazing, sought after, and going back into production because of LYMAN!

This is so true. If Lonnie works with Lyman, the games are great. Lyman alone and games are great. Lonnie without Lyman or Dwight = not very good.

Mustang is the only exception to the above formula.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Yeah code is very basic and dam boring I know the whole wait for code thing been there done that but a title like kiss I'd expect faster updates. There are inserts that don't do anything like the big character white inserts see pic. They activate during attract mode but not during game play.
image.jpeg

Are you sure .. I have watched the tutorial -- the character lights are when you complete the the character or flash ? then of course they light on the lower pf to show you were awarded them. I dont have the game .. so I could be totally wrong.
Seems they are getting the playfields out but now we are expecting a video game as well within the table.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Good points skb. If memory serves me, I remember Lyman coming on later with TRON? Like he took it over from someone else or something like that? What a great game that turned out to be! Lonnie frustrates me but KISS was a must buy for me. Oh well, fingers crossed lol!

It will be interesting to see if Lonnie finishes KISS. What has he 'finished' in the past 2 (or more) years? Anything?

Rob

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from allknowing2012:

Are you sure .. I have watched the tutorial -- the character lights are when you complete the the character or flash ? then of course they light on the lower pf to show you were awarded them. I dont have the game .. so I could be totally wrong.
Seems they are getting the playfields out but now we are expecting a video game as well within the table.

The character inserts towards the bottom work but I'm referring to the ones further up the Playfield see pics.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

It will be interesting to see if Lonnie finishes KISS. What has he 'finished' in the past 2 (or more) years? Anything?
Rob

Mustang, though he had a full team with Jack and Tanio.

Avengers got 2 updates and it was done, same as transformers. WWE got zero major updates. Star Trek was okay and Dwight saved it. Transformers was a great layout, with fair code.

Kiss right now is very okay. I doubt the next update is going to change things much.

#24 3 years ago

I sold my LE. Code can't save it. Reminds me of IJ4

#25 3 years ago

Some body just get a hold of Gene and let him know customers are not happy because of a lack of updates on KISS pin. Or better yet let Gene know that his wizard mode has not been finished and is not a part of the game yet and his fans are getting mad, betcha he will give Gary a call and ask whats up?

#26 3 years ago

No idea how much work Jack did, but he's gone now, so he won't be helping.

#27 3 years ago

I havent turned my kiss on in weeks, waiting for code. I love the shots and layout, just needs code bad.

#28 3 years ago

LOL at this game being like IJ4. It solves the 3 biggest problems ij4 had layout wise.

It has 2 ramps.
The ball doesn't automatically hit the scoop from the pops.
The star child / map room area is much more interesting without the captive ball.

Code is going to be fine on this game. Take a chill pill and be patient. Greatness takes time.

#29 3 years ago

The layout on KISS is awesome. Lightning has the potential to be great. I find it hard to believe that the code would not be in store for some big improvements. Hope the software team can come together to make this game the homerun it should be.

Quoted from zucot:

LOL at this game being like IJ4. It solves the 3 biggest problems ij4 had layout wise.

Yeah there have been some comparisons here with pins that have no where close to as fun of a layout as KISS. Can't wait for the update that should be coming this month.

#30 3 years ago

I just keep working those hurry ups. All this time that we're waiting for the awesome code is time you should be getting better at playing the layout and basic stuff. There are monster points available if you get the modes right and nail the KISS hurry up properly. Really quite a lot to do even without a great song jackpot or CIU type of mode setup. And I still VERY rarely get four instruments, so there is plenty of room to simply get better at it. And all the while you get to do your pinball homework on such a great looking and sounding package!
If LOTR didn't have TABA or Valinor, there would still be a lot of time necessary to invest in the basic stuff and getting DTR before you even see the really great stuff. On the games with the killer code, I doubt most players in most games are seeing a lot of it anyway.

#31 3 years ago

I see that a few of the incerts are not lit but what is up with all the different city's looks like a lot of coding to get them implemented.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I just keep working those hurry ups. All this time that we're waiting for the awesome code is time you should be getting better at playing the layout and basic stuff. There are monster points available if you get the modes right and nail the KISS hurry up properly. Really quite a lot to do even without a great song jackpot or CIU type of mode setup. And I still VERY rarely get four instruments, so there is plenty of room to simply get better at it. And all the while you get to do your pinball homework on such a great looking and sounding package!
If LOTR didn't have TABA or Valinor, there would still be a lot of time necessary to invest in the basic stuff and getting DTR before you even see the really great stuff. On the games with the killer code, I doubt most players in most games are seeing a lot of it anyway.

I think this is the frustration. Borg designed a good game layout wise. I'm playing a lot of IM, TWD and TFTC lately. The thing with KISS is nothing brings me back to want to play it.

On IM my goal is DO or DIE, or Jercho.

On TWD is almost everything as the game has a ton to do.

On TFTC, I installed a pinsound board and Rom version 4, so I'm enjoying something new.

#33 3 years ago

The drops are too close to the top of the L sling to make them worthwhile intentional shots. The shot through the bumpers is tight and satisfying. The scoop should have been a subway and is a BITCH to stick when a Cliffy is installed. The middle ramp is like the R TRS ramp: throw a hotdog down a hallway. The Gene head is badly painted, badly engineered and isn't the slightest bit satisfying. The R lock target is so close to the R ramp that it seems only a matter of time before the side of that ramp gets scuffed/cracked. The R ramp is a nice, tight shot. LG multi on the LE/Prem should have had a longer travel path; the coolness factor evaporated almost completely when the PF was fully populated. Paul Stanley should have been more like the Elvis figure--his movement is limited and laughable. The R loop is easy, but somewhat satisfying if shot comes fast on the fly.

The callouts are ABOMINABLE and CHEESY. The music is okay, but who the hell put "Deuce" in there and what the fk does it mean in that context? "You know your man is workin' hard--he's worth a deuce." Both main multiballs are nearly devoid of interesting rules--THAT can be improved upon.

As goes the poster above who scoffed at my comparison to IJ4--it's kind of funny that he knew precisely what on IJ4 to compare to on Kiss. The boring wide center ramp addition is the main difference. YMMV. I hope everybody who has one enjoys it. But if you haven't bought one yet, don't bother. It will probably be tough to sell.

#34 3 years ago

IJ4 was my first game and I thought it was amazing until I got my second game. I'm very familiar with it, haha.

#35 3 years ago

Sold my kiss pro because I felt it was pretty uninspiring, a bit on the annoying side and bought GOT. Couldn't be happier with that decision.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

The drops are too close to the top of the L sling to make them worthwhile intentional shots. The shot through the bumpers is tight and satisfying. The scoop should have been a subway and is a BITCH to stick when a Cliffy is installed. The middle ramp is like the R TRS ramp: throw a hotdog down a hallway. The Gene head is badly painted, badly engineered and isn't the slightest bit satisfying. The R lock target is so close to the R ramp that it seems only a matter of time before the side of that ramp gets scuffed/cracked. The R ramp is a nice, tight shot. LG multi on the LE/Prem should have had a longer travel path; the coolness factor evaporated almost completely when the PF was fully populated. Paul Stanley should have been more like the Elvis figure--his movement is limited and laughable. The R loop is easy, but somewhat satisfying if shot comes fast on the fly.
The callouts are ABOMINABLE and CHEESY. The music is okay, but who the hell put "Deuce" in there and what the fk does it mean in that context? "You know your man is workin' hard--he's worth a deuce." Both main multiballs are nearly devoid of interesting rules--THAT can be improved upon.
As goes the poster above who scoffed at my comparison to IJ4--it's kind of funny that he knew precisely what on IJ4 to compare to on Kiss. The boring wide center ramp addition is the main difference. YMMV. I hope everybody who has one enjoys it. But if you haven't bought one yet, don't bother. It will probably be tough to sell.

Nice review. I've seen KISS several times. I like the theme, I hate the code. I want to want to keep it. Maybe I should just part with it. Just hoping code will make it better. This is what makes it so difficult.

In the future, I'll wait on Lonnie games, if I buy them at all.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

The music is okay, but who the hell put "Deuce" in there and what the fk does it mean in that context? "You know your man is workin' hard--he's worth a deuce."

It's kind of an inside joke, only the cool kids get it Tell you what, since I saw you asked this same question before, here goes. Back in the early days of the band they predominantly wrote songs about drinking and shagging. I'm pretty sure Deuce is about the latter. Maybe give it a bit more thought and connect some dots. Two things are better than one thing, or twice is better than once? Crap even when I was ten I figured that's what it was about lol!

Heres another one. What do you think the song "Nothin' to Lose" is about?

Oh yeah I forgot. Deuce rocks on this pin!,

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Sold my kiss pro because I felt it was pretty uninspiring, a bit on the annoying side and bought GOT. Couldn't be happier with that decision.

I did exactly the same thing!

I had high hopes for KISS...... The trouble is that it's not just about what's missing, it's about what is already there and how it works.

Rob

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Nice review. I've seen KISS several times. I like the theme, I hate the code. I want to want to keep it. Maybe I should just part with it. Just hoping code will make it better. This is what makes it so difficult.
In the future, I'll wait on Lonnie games, if I buy them at all.

Lol if you think it compares to IJ4 you should just let it go. IMO it plays or is built nothing like IJ4 or any of the other games mentioned above. You can rank on the code right now I'd agree. However, the layout art and lights are awesome and the potential to be great is there.

Quoted from pinlawyer:

But if you haven't bought one yet, don't bother. It will probably be tough to sell.

You not liking the pin is fine. But to tell others to assume they won't like it either is presumptuous. We all like different things sounds like your saying definitively that all that get it will not like it. That simply is not true.

#40 3 years ago

The real question is, why is Lonnie so bad at code? What does he do all day at work?

#41 3 years ago

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

It's kind of an inside joke, only the cool kids get it Tell you what, since I saw you asked this same question before, here goes. Back in the early days of the band they predominantly wrote songs about drinking and shagging. I'm pretty sure Deuce is about the latter. Maybe give it a bit more thought and connect some dots. Two things are better than one thing, or twice is better than once? Crap even when I was ten I figured that's what it was about lol!
Hers another one. What do you think the song "Nothin' to Lose" is about?
Oh yeah I forgot. Deuce rocks on this pin!,

From the song's wiki:

Gene Simmons stated in reference to the song: "Lyrically, I had no idea what I was talking about. Sometimes stuff means a lot, sometimes it means nothing."

While I personally like the tune, I don't think it's as deep as you're giving it credit for. I mean, Gene doesn't even know what it's about lol.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

From the song's wiki:
Gene Simmons stated in reference to the song: "Lyrically, I had no idea what I was talking about. Sometimes stuff means a lot, sometimes it means nothing."
While I personally like the tune, I don't think it's as deep as you're giving it credit for. I mean, Gene doesn't even know what it's about lol.

Or he's too shy to say lol

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Or he's too shy to say lol

Gene is too shy... That's an attribute often attributed to Gene... How shy he is.....

#45 3 years ago

Kiss is a mediocre band that marketed themselves phenomenally due to superior showmanship. The music is shallow yet flashy and enjoyable. It's junk food.

To me, the current layout reflects that. Tons of flow, some easy shots, some difficult shots... lots of potential. Like the OP is saying, there's just no incentive right now to make shots other than the 2 multiballs.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Gene is too shy... That's an attribute often attributed to Gene... How shy he is.....

Geezus did I really have to type (sarcasm) there?

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The real question is, why is Lonnie so bad at code? What does he do all day at work?

He is not watching cat videos...

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Lol if you think it compares to IJ4 you should just let it go. IMO it plays or is built nothing like IJ4 or any of the other games mentioned above. You can rank on the code right now I'd agree. However, the layout art and lights are awesome and the potential to be great is there.

You not liking the pin is fine. But to tell others to assume they won't like it either is presumptuous. We all like different things sounds like your saying definitively that all that get it will not like it. That simply is not true.

I did not link kiss to ij4.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He is in charge of the coding department. No idea what he does or why his games pale in comparison to Lyman. Seems he does just enough and its done.

#49 3 years ago

Very disappointing code. Played a pro for a few hours but not for one second do I want to own the game.

It would get old quickly.

Shame Lyman not on the code as might have been a fun game.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I did not link kiss to ij4.

He is in charge of the coding department. No idea what he does or why his games pale in comparison to Lyman. Seems he does just enough and its done.

Lyman is a world class player and that makes a huge difference as he knows what it takes to move a game from average to awesome.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, NC
7,600 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Marshville, NC
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 551 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside