(Topic ID: 131182)

Kiss code 1.00??

By pinballnut3

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago

I would like to get 1.00 soon! I like the game and am excited to see what unfolds.

I will say that after quite a few more games on it the pro should have come with an up-post on the orbit which could be used to stop a right orbit shot (at select times like after you have enough STAR target hits) and drop the ball down into the starchild gooch hole. As of now the one major flaw to this game design is that making the gooch hole in starchild area is 100% luck. I am not a fan of luck controlled shot in pinball. Hopefully they will figure out a way to decrease this luck factor with new code updates.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

you can start love gun multiball on the right ramp now so you don't need to make that scoopshot anymore.

glad they have that in the newest code. I will say though that the physical design flaw is a shame that it was not tweaked earlier in the design. It feels like this game was built as the LE and then stripped to the pro?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-code-100?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.