(Topic ID: 131182)

Kiss code 1.00??

By pinballnut3

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Whats new?
Did they fix the resets?

Kiss Army Hurry Up, Mode start dots, additional dots, leveled out scoring, faster qualifying for Love Gun MB and the ability to start at the scoop or right ramp. All dots are concert footage ripped from the DVDs. Might be some other stuff I am forgetting, but those were the main things.

No resets for us in 8+ hours of constant multiplayer play.

#13 8 years ago

When I spoke to Gomez this morning about our launch party and the game reception, he mentioned that another release is coming very soon, so I don't think the wait will be long for even more features in the game.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would like to get 1.00 soon! I like the game and am excited to see what unfolds.
I will say that after quite a few more games on it the pro should have come with an up-post on the orbit which could be used to stop a right orbit shot (at select times like after you have enough STAR target hits) and drop the ball down into the starchild gooch hole. As of now the one major flaw to this game design is that making the gooch hole in starchild area is 100% luck. I am not a fan of luck controlled shot in pinball. Hopefully they will figure out a way to decrease this luck factor with new code updates.

you can start love gun multiball on the right ramp now so you don't need to make that scoopshot anymore.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

Well that solves one of my major complaints.

Yeah, that purple insert lights now and you are able to start at either the scoop or the ramp. Also takes way less hits to qualify. It was the go to MB instead of Demon MB. It still didn't award huge points, but if you bring the right mode in to you can score big since the mode points were significantly increased.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-code-100?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.