(Topic ID: 135467)

Kiss attract mode radio? Is it in the code yet?

By Kramer

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Neo.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hi all I think i already know the answer but is the attract radio in the code yet on Kiss?If it is I have not found out how to turn it on.I am sure it will be added if its not already there.I know Lyman did acdc and metallica that way seems like metallica had it right out of the box.I know he is not coding Kiss but why would they not add this feature to the game that everyone likes so much.Anyone know when the next update is for Kiss? Thanks Dave

#2 8 years ago

I have no idea why it posted it three times.Please ignore two of them.If I can figure out how to delete two of them I will.Thanks Dave

#3 8 years ago

I deleted them for you. Must have been a glitch in the matrix somewhere.

#4 8 years ago

Sigh with Lonnie on lead who knows man. Its so hard to tell with him. He is either really driven or a stick in the mud when it comes to code. Hopefully he is excited about Kiss and it gets some good stuff. He is more than capable he just seems tired these last few years.

#5 8 years ago

Thanks that was going to be my next post to get a moderator to delete them.

#6 8 years ago

any one know when the next kiss update is coming?

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Must have been a glitch in the matrix somewhere.

Neo.jpgNeo.jpg

#8 8 years ago

I wish they would code AC/DC, Metallica, and KISS for that matter, so that not only can the "radio" play one song from start to finish, but you could also make the "radio" play ALL of the songs from start to finish without having to manually start each song! How hard could that be? Maybe it's a licensing issue?

#9 8 years ago

Actually one thing I like about KISS is that the songs don't restart for a new ball. I wish ACDC incorporated that too. Or at least have an option for song restart or continuation.

MET should have an option for choosing a new song after finishing a CIU mode.

Rob

2 weeks later
#10 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Sigh with Lonnie on lead who knows man. Its so hard to tell with him. He is either really driven or a stick in the mud when it comes to code. Hopefully he is excited about Kiss and it gets some good stuff. He is more than capable he just seems tired these last few years.

I'm actually quite amazed at how well done the dots are on KISS so far - especially for the digitized video. I think the new artists have worked on that and it really shows. This game would really rock with a colordmd!

As for the game code, what is there as of 1.03 seems like a good start so far. I hope the cities tie more into the rules instead of becoming a neglected non-feature.

Rob

2 months later
#11 8 years ago

Any one heard an update of when stern is going to add attract mode radio to kiss?

#12 8 years ago

We need more songs and make LG multiball a bit harder. Where do we send those requests too?

#13 8 years ago

You guys know the rules, no final code for 1-2 years........

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-attract-mode-radio-is-it-in-the-code-yet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.