• Rocks! 61 votes
    85%
  • Rolls! 4 votes
    6%
  • Me Quick! 7 votes
    10%

(72 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 185 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180118_122038 (resized).jpg
20191011_134836 (resized).jpg
20191011_134815 (resized).jpg
_2261567 (resized).JPG
_2261566 (resized).JPG
_2261562 (resized).JPG
_2261561 (resized).JPG
_2261559 (resized).JPG
_2261560 (resized).JPG
_2261557 (resized).JPG
_2261558 (resized).JPG
_2261556 (resized).JPG
IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_1680 (resized).JPG
IMG_4413 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190508_213651 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justeverett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#869 6 months ago

I am officially a member of the KISS army with the addition of a KISS premium to my lineup. This is the game that got me into pinball a few years ago. A friend and I would go hangout at a local bar, drinking beers, and flipping the KISS pro they had. Our goal was usually just trying to get a demon multiball and a love gun multiball the same game. It’s funny how goals evolve as we go down the rabbit hole that is pinball, but I’m starting my third year of the journey and looking forward to many more.

3DDD3915-7700-48A2-8A19-6C3A39DF3A1A (resized).jpeg57265D0F-8F3C-4BA5-A78E-608D1F4971D9 (resized).jpegB88480B3-74F5-46B1-BF0E-D4ADEEAFAB0E (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#886 5 months ago

If anyone has a Stern topper they'd like to sell, let me know. I'm on the hunt for one.

#888 5 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

There's one on Ebay for 900.

I saw that! lmao...not looking to drop a grand on one. I saw someone post on here about selling one (within in hour or 2 of the post), and when I contacted him it was already gone. Not holding my breath on finding one that's reasonably priced.

1 week later
#915 5 months ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Unless you are a KISS fan I wouldnt. The Gene head is 100% STDM. You will tweak it and mess with it and it goes right back to STDM. Also the premium and LEs forgot the long magnet that you need to retrieve the ball from the demon lock mechanism that works about 10% of the time-the other 90% the ball gets stuck. I bought it as a KISS collectible. Absolutely awful playing machine. I have plenty of others to play.

I've had my premium for a couple months now with zero problems. Gene only spits the ball SDTM about 10-20% of the time and there's a 2 second ball save, so it's kind of no harm no foul. Love the game overall. Fast paced, some tough shots, some easy shots, and a fun ruleset. Underrated in my opinion.

1 month later
#936 4 months ago
Quoted from Foo:

And then this happened... [quoted image]

Just had a 491 million game the other day. It felt amazing! Nice score.

1 month later
#941 3 months ago

Has anyone replaced the standard black rubbers with other colors or clear? I need to start swapping some out and I am considering putting on come reds and clears from Titan. Tired of the constant black trails always needing cleaned up. They just stick out like a sore thumb.

#944 3 months ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

RED polyurethane and done[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm basically between the Titan reds and the clears. I like the way the red looks, so I'm kind of leaning red.

1 month later
#982 34 days ago

I just don't have the STDM issue with Gene...maybe I'm lucky. I always just raise my left flipper and it tips right over to the right flipper. I do that every time with all 3 balls when demon starts. Either way, I think trying to fix the issue (like the foam idea lodgingdolphin mentioned is more productive than just complaining incessantly about a problem. Coming up with creative fixes for issues is half the fun of this hobby.

2 weeks later
#1014 14 days ago

Came home last to my girlfriend telling me "there's something wrong with Gene's head", which immediately worried me given all the issues with that mech. Fortunately after a brief troubleshoot, I found it was just that a wire broke at the solder on the VUK coil. Soldered that baby, and demon is back! Very happy that it was a quick fix, especially considering I've never had any trouble with Gene (no STDM or other issues).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Davie, FL
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 263.55
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justeverett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside