94042 (resized).jpeg
94040 (resized).jpeg
94038 (resized).jpeg
44C5587D-3F6B-4D91-9BC4-3DDEB7431D18 (resized).jpeg
5E9F4646-6D8D-4646-AFC9-D8605B752DAE (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210210_140812 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210210_140552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210210_140641 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 4 years ago

Looking at possibly making a trade or cash purchase of a premium. How much extra would you pay for LE (over a premium) and say it was worth it? What do you think a good price is on a premium? I played a pro in Vegas and I just love the look and sound of the game. Code schmode I suck anyway.

3 weeks later
#465 4 years ago

Well looks like I joined the club and will be picking up a premium this week. Probably going to cost me my POTC but what the hell u only live once and I just love the look of the game.

5 months later
#573 3 years ago

If anyone looks at leaving the club in California please let me know. I am going to be in the market for one of these soon. Looking for a pre/LE only. Have trades or cash. Thanks, Mike

2 months later
#620 3 years ago

My Kiss LE arrives on Sunday. I can't wait!

8 months later
#741 2 years ago

Love me some kiss LE. My collection is pretty decent and maybe it is because I suck but this game is in my top 3.

Live everyone else waiting for that final update.

11 months later
#959 2 years ago

Kiss is my number one or number two game, Star Trek being the other. I just love it!

1 week later
#964 2 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Still terrible. Dont recommend. Im stuck with it as I bought it as a KISS collectible and had it signed. Horrid game play and the Gene STDM every time feature. They changed the code so any time it spits the ball out there is an automatic save but still no excuse for such an awful feature. I would sell at a loss in a heartbeat and buy something else if it wasnt a KISS machine.

That is so crazy. It is my favorite game. So interesting how everyone’s taste is different. I love the game. I guess try before you buy.

#967 2 years ago

It is interesting you have the problem with the gene head. I have never had that problem.

I do have a problem with my AC/DC where the ball comes out of the pops/bell and goes right down the middle.

It can be quite frustrating but it is still a good game and Kiss is better!!

#968 2 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Im stuck with it. I bought it as a KISS collectible and it sits in my KISS room. people come over and play a game or two then move on to a much better machine. If am ever asked what i think i will be honest. Always hope I can keep someone else from buying such an awful machine. And yes of course Im very very disappointed about what an awful machine this turned out to be.

I am sure you can get 7k or so for it.

2 months later
#1056 1 year ago

Long shot but I have four tickets to the kiss concert in Oakland on March 6th and I am not going to be able to attend. I am selling the tickets. Bummer I am going to miss it but if anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks

1 month later
#1069 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Gents,
Not an owner but still toying with buying an LE.
Never played it, but noticed on loads of vid footage the right ramp seems to be real tough.
It’s like the ball goes halfway up then comes back down?
Is this a regular occurrence or just an inaccurate shot by the player.
Thanks in advance.

I have what I consider and pretty decent collection and KissLE is my favorite game. I am sure there are others that the pinball elite would call better but for me I just love the feel of Kiss.

#1081 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone put light mod on ball/magnet ?
I was told it’s a great mod . Need to update code it has the original from
Day one . Just set up today , love the artwork. Need to find Bally version to restore. I have a Kruzman KISS playfield that’s Stunning to install. Any must have mods please advise I’m new to this game[quoted image]

Yes get the mod.It makes a big difference. I am not a crazy mod guy but this one definitely adds to the experience.

4 months later
#1236 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

In my opinion, Kiss will no doubt be vaulted! I am a huge Kiss fan and I love my pro, it gets played the most in my collection.

I have some much higher rated game but it is my favorite and most played as well.

10 months later
#1463 4 months ago

I have some good games in my collection but Kiss is and has been number 1 basically since the code update.

It has everything I want in a pinball machine!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside